Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Lewandoski is the new Mario Gomez. A decente striker in a very, very good and organised team....

You're just wrong. Even though I'm Polish, I don't like Robert at all, but comparing him to Mario Gomez is a crime. He's compeletely different type of player, He can play as a 10 in a 4-2-3-1, He can be a lone striker in our system. Gomez is just a great poacher with heading ability, nothing more.

You're just wrong. Even though I'm Polish, I don't like Robert at all, but comparing him to Mario Gomez is a crime. He's compeletely different type of player, He can play as a 10 in a 4-2-3-1, He can be a lone striker in our system. Gomez is just a great poacher with heading ability, nothing more.

Look at Gomez goals, he scores a few with his head but most of his goals come from excellent movement and with his feet.

No I don't 'want', it's just what I think will happen. You can't have three big-name strikers in the team when your system utilizes a lone striker. I think we'll get someone like Schurle who plays as attacking midfielder and can cover as a striker.

Ba is a good player but he is not a top class also his knees are not very reliable,torres is torres plus schurrle is hardly a goal scoring machine.If we are going with this strikeforce then might as well recall lukaku and make him 1st choice who is better then all of them.

Ba is a good player but he is not a top class also his knees are not very reliable,torres is torres plus schurrle is hardly a goal scoring machine.If we are going with this strikeforce then might as well recall lukaku and make him 1st choice who is better then all of them.

There is fuck all wrong with Ba's knees. Its a myth.

Since when did I compare their playing style?

LOOOL! :lol:

Want me to post how many Gifs of him being completely shit over the two games?

Lewandoski is the new Mario Gomez. A decente striker in a very, very good and organised team....

Oh dear. Have you actually watched lots of games involving Lewandowski or have you just judged based on the 2 games against Malaga? Granted he was quiet in the second leg but he played well in the first leg. Caused Malaga's backline all sorts of problems, created chances for Gotze(especially) and himself but just couldn't finish them.

Some of us have already mentioned about the (small) issue regarding his finishing and other than that, he also excel in linking up the play and when you think he's currently playing with the same kind of players like ours as well as the style of play we would like to adopt, Lewandowski would fit into this team like a glove! And I believe Madmax described Lewandowski's game very well here...

Lewan's neither very clinical nor very quick but what he really excels at is bringing those around him into the game. Holds the ball up very, very well and is just the kind of guy upfront you want if you're looking to support him with midfield runners. He can convert rubbish defensive clearances into opportunities at the other end by making the ball stick to his feet till the cavalry arrives or flick it on to send someone clear on goal.

Look at Gomez goals, he scores a few with his head but most of his goals come from excellent movement and with his feet.

Perhaps so but really, most of his work comes inside the box. If he doesn't score the goals, you would probably won't even notice that he's playing. And the fact that Mandzukic(similar player to Lewandowski but only less prolific) has been the no.1 choice for Bayern this season, even after Gomez returned from injury, tells you a lot about how they view Gomez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You