Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Don't think I need to say anything more about Lewandowski. A total world class performance tonight. Everything about his team play was excellent AND also his ability to score the goals and beautiful ones at that too! He would certainly bring so much to the team we have here.

Fantastic, I can't believe my eyes.

2004: Drogba impresses Mourinho, Mourinho and Drogba end up at CFC.

2013: Lewandowski impresses Mourinho, Mourinho and Lewandowski end up at CFC?

I'll buy you anything you want if that happens. first goal shows his striker instict, second and third goal shows quick feet, quick thinking and deadly finishing, penalty just shows confident. All you need in a striker. For 25m pounds?? bargain, why dont we get reus too for the reported release clause???

Don't think I need to say anything more about Lewandowski. A total world class performance tonight. Everything about his team play was excellent AND also his ability to score the goals and beautiful ones at that too! He would certainly bring so much to the team we have here.

yeah! not only would he bring goals to the team he would also help us keep better possession of the ball in the final third and players like Mata, Hazard Oscar and Isco when he comes ;) will benefit so much having Lewandowski ahead of them, all of their goals and assists stats would get even better with him in the team.

yeah! not only would he bring goals to the team he would also help us keep better possession of the ball in the final third and players like Mata, Hazard Oscar and Isco when he comes ;) will benefit so much having Lewandowski ahead of them, all of their goals and assists stats would get even better with him in the team.

Do you know something we dont?

Jurgen Klopp has just confirmed that the story about Lewandowski has signed for Bayern(according to Heynckes's agent) is fake!

Why should BVB sell him to bayern he has no buyout clause and he still has a contract. Dont think they will sell him to a bundesliga club. Unless they are very retarded!

Why should BVB sell him to bayern he has no buyout clause and he still has a contract. Dont think they will sell him to a bundesliga club. Unless they are very retarded!

Yeah I agree, if Gotze didnt have a release clause I dont think they would accept the offer unless its something crazy like oh i dont know 50m pounds.

His contract only runs till next summer so it could well end up being a case of taking 30-40 million euros now or watching him go for free next year so if Lewandowski was cuntish enough to only accept a move to Bayern, I'm afraid it would leave Dortmund without options. If / when he doesn't join Chelsea, I seriously hope he will stay at Dortmund. They've got a great team to watch and with Götze already gone it would be bad if Lewandowski left too, especially if he were to join one of our PL rivals.

Found something brilliant:

fdsdsf1.jpg

Some stats about Lewandowski...

Infostrada Sports ‏@InfostradaLive

Robert Lewandowski is the first player in the history of European football to score four goals in a match against Real Madrid.

David Wall ‏@1DavidWall

Lewandowski with Dortmund -> 29 goals in his last 27 games.

Robert Lewandowski has now scored 35 goals in 43 appearances (1 as sub) for Dortmund this season in all competitions.

Dortmund's Robert Lewandowski had a hand in 45 goals in his 43 competitive matches 2012/13 (35 goals, 10 assists) (via OptaFranz).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You