Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

No, I probably have watched more games of him than you (due to the fact Brazilians have way greater access to the top European Leagues than Europeans themselves)....

Just because of that you think you would have watched more of him than I do? I'm pretty sure you have heard of match streams on the Internet, don't you?

Lewandowski is a decent striker in a great team. He is one of the most overrated strikers in the world!

Judging by your description of Lewandowski in the later post, you're making him sound even worse than Torres is right now when clearly he's much better than what you said there. Anyway...lets just agree to disagree.

LOL, I agree with you about Gomez. It looks like I am saying I want him, however I was referring to the bloke who said he is prolific with his head.

Apologies if I was implying that. Was just making my point about Gomez. ;)

Just because of that you think you would have watched more of him than I do? I'm pretty sure you have heard of match streams on the Internet, don't you?

Judging by your description of Lewandowski in the later post, you're making him sound even worse than Torres is right now when clearly he's much better than what you said there. Anyway...lets just agree to disagree.

You were the one who started with the "I watched more than you"...

Agreed to wait so I can show how overrated he is! :D

Romper, on 13 Apr 2013 - 9:38 undefined, said:

You were the one who started with the "I watched more than you"...

Was merely saying/asking if you are judging him over 2 games or more....

Romper, on 13 Apr 2013 - 9:38 undefined, said:

Agreed to wait so I can show how overrated he is! :D

Could say the same and wait to show how underrated and good he is!

No, I probably have watched more games of him than you (due to the fact Brazilians have way greater access to the top European Leagues than Europeans themselves)....

Lewandowski is a decent striker in a great team. He is one of the most overrated strikers in the world!

Lool! Lewandowski is a great striker in a great team he offers so much to Dortmund he can hold the ball up better than almost any striker in the world, his link up play is outstanding and he puts the ball in the back of the net! he would be perfect for our system, if he was Brazilian he would walk into that team!

Lool! Lewandowski is a great striker in a great team he offers so much to Dortmund he can hold the ball up better than almost any striker in the world, his link up play is outstanding and he puts the ball in the back of the net! he would be perfect for our system, if he was Brazilian he would walk into that team!

Looool, werent you the guy saying Lewandowski was the best striker in the world back in November or something?

Agreed on the Brazilian part though, we get massive respect for no reason sometimes. The flag on your chest should not mean anything in your evaluation. Being South American (in general) should not influence on anyone's judgement, but even professional scouts have biased opinion towards us. Unfortunately...

Looool, werent you the guy saying Lewandowski was the best striker in the world back in November or something?

Agreed on the Brazilian part though, we get massive respect for no reason sometimes. The flag on your chest should not mean anything in your evaluation. Being South American (in general) should not influence on anyone's judgement, but even professional scouts have biased opinion towards us. Unfortunately...

yes he is the most complete striker in the world imo.

Lewa was last years Buli best player, yet someone says he is average overrated player?

Ok...what?!

He made fantastic cross for winner vs Malaga and superb finish in same game. He scores practicaly every game, including 5 in CL against the likes of Real too. He scored vs Bayern last season several times, this season too. How the fuck can someone say he has bad decision making or goes missing in big matches?

Romper; saying that Neymar is brilliant talent one who is already world beater (but in fact he is extremely overrated) and then saying that Lewa is just average makes it soo wrong. You good poster, but this is unbelievable...

Lewa was last years Buli best player, yet someone says he is average overrated player?

Ok...what?!

He made fantastic cross for winner vs Malaga and superb finish in same game. He scores practicaly every game, including 5 in CL against the likes of Real too. He scored vs Bayern last season several times, this season too. How the fuck can someone say he has bad decision making or goes missing in big matches?

Romper; saying that Neymar is brilliant talent one who is already world beater (but in fact he is extremely overrated) and then saying that Lewa is just average makes it soo wrong. You good poster, but this is unbelievable...

Ok...what?!

Had this argument with him, but Romper actually agrees with the fact Neymar is indeed overrated by the media and that there are indeed some other talented individuals who currently are better than him and are ahead of him and by staying in Brazil will stall his progression.

Express basically took the news from Bild.

BILD: Chelsea & Real Madrid both want Lewandowski this summer

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/jose-mourinho/scharf-auf-lewandowski-30039870.bild.html

I will be over the moon if both Mourinho and Lewandowski come to the club in the summer!

Lewandowski today scored his 14th goal in 12th consecutive league matches. And he has now scored 30 goals in 41 appearances for Dortmund in all competitions (31 in 42 if you include the German Super Cup) this season.

Fixed. Robert scored twice in two matches.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You