Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Daniel B.@dan_bu

Dortmund have given Robert Lewandowski permission to talk to other clubs. Reportedly already agreed personal terms with Bayern. #SSNHD

Assuming if the reports of him joing Bayern isn't true, then I desperately hope we will be one of the clubs looking to get him!

Lots of story going about in the media saying that Lewandowski's is Guardiola's primary target and he will join Bayern come the summer.

His contract is expiring in summer 2014 by the way.

or Manure according to Talk Sport ,,,,,I would be happy to get him to the Bridge

• 2 weeks later...

You forgot to add his Torres esq miss too

:lol: Yeah, he should have scored that chance but then again, every striker do miss chances, even the easy ones. And putting him in the same bracket as Torres is insulting to Lewandowski.

Edited by BluesMaster

BAYERN or manU next season I yhink

United was only linked to him last summer and somehow Robert's agent was recently misquoted because of poor translation. Fergie said "why didn't you offer him to us when he was cheaper?" United has never shown interest since. Bayern is the only one with recent interest.

According to his agent...

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1353781/lewandowskis-agent-drops-exit-hint?cc=4716

“Robert has taken his decision,” Kucharsky said on Sunday. “It is up to him to decide when to announce it. If you have followed Robert’s career so far, you will know Robert never played at one club for more than two years. He is in his third year at Dortmund now. If you can read between the lines, you will know what that means.”

Looking at that, don't think he will be joining us. *sigh*

According to his agent...

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1353781/lewandowskis-agent-drops-exit-hint?cc=4716

Looking at that, don't think he will be joining us. *sigh*

at this point i'm not concerned about quality players coming because of course they wont come here. we're the laughing stock of world football

i'm more concerned about quality players leaving

He was in a polish talk-show last night (probably recorded week earlier) and seemed a bit confused when asked where was he going. You could see that something was up when the presenter asked if he was looking for a house in Munich.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You