Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

That is the same thoughts and concerns I get. We all would like him, however I have not heard an inch of his name be linked to coming here and I have only heard the two interested parties he is considering are United and Bayern.

This!

I have also seen him linked to Arsenal lately but as you said not word of any intention to land Lewandowsski!

Knowing our club, we will miss out on him and sign someone really expensive and shit like err .... Hulk!

This!

I have also seen him linked to Arsenal lately but as you said not word of any intention to land Lewandowsski!

Knowing our club, we will miss out on him and sign someone really expensive and shit like err .... Hulk!

hulk is elite.

Only bad thing about Lewandowski is that his finishing isn't great. Anyone who has watched Dortmund this year and last year in the CL will agree. Hes missed a lot of sitters.

Dortmund is in semis of CL, big thanks to this guy. So I would say as long as he scores and shit he would be world class striker here.

He is also 24 and strikers get that goal touch in later years - 25+

Only bad thing about Lewandowski is that his finishing isn't great. Anyone who has watched Dortmund this year and last year in the CL will agree. Hes missed a lot of sitters.

Agree with that but at least he doesn't let those misses affect him in any way and still scoring the goals on a regular basis.

Just one question, what in the world makes you think we will be signing a striker in the summer?!

If millions of people over the world can see that we need to buy a proven, prolific goalscorer then I'm sure even our board can see it. It's not a matter of when, it's a matter of who!

If millions of people over the world can see that we need to buy a proven, prolific goalscorer then I'm sure even our board can see it. It's not a matter of when, it's a matter of who!

We've just signed a striker in January. We have Ba and Torres and Lukaku (although I think he's going back on loan) who are not going anywhere. Unless our next manager decides to choose a system that utilizes two strikers I very much doubt we will sign a striker, especially a high-profile one like Lewandowiski.

its fairly obvious we will.

Is it? I don't think so:

We've just signed a striker in January. We have Ba and Torres and Lukaku (although I think he's going back on loan) who are not going anywhere. Unless our next manager decides to choose a system that utilizes two strikers I very much doubt we will sign a striker, especially a high-profile one like Lewandowiski.

His finish...the calmness to just chip the ball over Caballero and then showing the composure to just coolly slot it home...beautiful. Quality.

LOOOL! :lol:

Want me to post how many Gifs of him being completely shit over the two games?

Lewandoski is the new Mario Gomez. A decente striker in a very, very good and organised team....

So you want us to go with ba and torres next season?Good luck against the manchester clubs then.

So you want us to go with ba and torres next season?Good luck against the manchester clubs then.

No I don't 'want', it's just what I think will happen. You can't have three big-name strikers in the team when your system utilizes a lone striker. I think we'll get someone like Schurle who plays as attacking midfielder and can cover as a striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You