Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

if he came and torres left then i'd be happy. There's no way we can have all three of (Torres, Ba, and Lewandoski). We all know Torres would be calling for game (even when he is rightfully left there). Honestly really intrigued to see what the board does this summer....

Torres can be so brilliant at times, and such shite at others. I would say let him stay if he wasn't such a diva when it comes to playing time. If we buy another striker, he's gonna sit there and pout like crazy when its not his turn. He's gotta be sold.

Torres can be so brilliant at times, and such shite at others. I would say let him stay if he wasn't such a diva when it comes to playing time. If we buy another striker, he's gonna sit there and pout like crazy when its not his turn. He's gotta be sold.

So brilliant?????

A hardcore Dortmund supporter in one of the forums i read..

Götze is was our playmaker and all, but it shouldn't be ignored that Lewandowski is a great player behind the strikers as well. I actually love it when Schieber plays as the striker and Lewandowski plays behind him because he gets the ball more often in that way and is able to start attacks and finish them as well. He seems to be the hardest man to mark from our squad and two or three players start going for him whenever he gets the ball and he has the vision to find the open man all the time.
Götze on the other hand tends to lose the ball when put under pressure by two or three players because he focusses on dribbling too much at times.
Lewandowski has an absolute calmness about him. Instead of trying to mindlessly dribble through the defense, he just uses the time he has to do what is the best thing to do. This is something I forgot to mention: I have never seen such a good decision-making skill before in my life. I do not exaggerate when I say that he always does the best thing to make sure that we get a good shot at goal - I count the number of false decisions our strikers make, and Lewandowski has only made four up until now in so many appearances. I dont know how he does this and I think it is very hard as a striker to not be egoistic and to not neglect his job at the same time, but he is capable of it.
Thats some praise!!
I feel he would be the perfect fit to how we want to play with our musketeers..He should be the top priority for us if we want to challenge again for the title.

English clubs have been told not to bother with Lewandowski as he has already agreed terms with another club (via @GuillemBalague) #CFC

Bayern again??

That was after Honigstein said this yesterday when the Gotze story broke out.

raphael honigstein @honigstein

knock-on effect for Lewandowski? I've been told it all got a little bit more complicated with Bayern recently... could yet end up in PL

English clubs have been told not to bother with Lewandowski as he has already agreed terms with another club (via @GuillemBalague) #CFC

Bayern again??

Wouldn't trust anything that has Gullem Balague name written over it!! He is an idiot. Any other source?

Honigstein is the man to go to when concerning with German football.

Bayern again??

If Bayern signs him up, which is quite unlikely but they does, I'd fucking cry :cry:

Lewa was last years Buli best player, yet someone says he is average overrated player?

Ok...what?!

He made fantastic cross for winner vs Malaga and superb finish in same game. He scores practicaly every game, including 5 in CL against the likes of Real too. He scored vs Bayern last season several times, this season too. How the fuck can someone say he has bad decision making or goes missing in big matches?

Romper; saying that Neymar is brilliant talent one who is already world beater (but in fact he is extremely overrated) and then saying that Lewa is just average makes it soo wrong. You good poster, but this is unbelievable...

When did I say that? Get your shit straight before posting lies...

I never said Neymar was world beater, never said he is not overrated, never said he will become good while in Brazil. All I do is defend someone people know nothing about (bar the absolutely bullshit they read on The Sun or Daily Mail), but because he snubbed Europe for the first time in decades to stay 2 more years in Brazil, people go full crazy mode criticizing him.

Yes, Lewandowski is a hell of an overrated player. He is shit in his decision making and for every goal he scores, there are 5 horrible misses. He is still a good player, but indeed, horribly overrated. Not a top5 striker and never will be!

Also, learn to post outside the transfer window thread!

When did I say that? Get your shit straight before posting lies...

I never said Neymar was world beater, never said he is not overrated, never said he will become good while in Brazil. All I do is defend someone people no nothing about (bar the absolutely bullshit they read on The Sun or Daily Mail) , but because he snubbed Europe for the first time in decades to stay 2 more years in Brazil, people go all crazy mode criticizing him.

Yes, Lewandowski is a hell of an overrated player. He is shit in his decision making and for every goal he scores, there are 5 horrible misses. He is still a good player, but indeed, horribly overrated. Not a top5 striker and never will be!

Also, learn to post outside the transfer window thread!

Well all I meant is that people were saying Neymar is very overrated and all, but you kept defending him. While here you say Lewa is overrated. The same guy who has 30+ goals a season and scored in 12? Straight buli game this year. Also has 5 goals in CL too. Just find that hilarious as it is. Nothing offensive or anything.

Besides i do post elsewhere, anyway you have no right to say what should I do or anything mr Romper. You took these post too offensive and personal and shit like that.

Mate I guess you are just pissed because of bad season we have. Hold on! ;)

http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fsport%2Ffussball%2Fmario-goetze%2Fwas-macht-dortmund-mit-den-millionen-30130166.bild.html

Now Bild is saying Dortmund won't sell Lewandowski this summer and would rather let him go on a free next summer, unless the top English clubs offer them 40m and they then might consider otherwise.

Quique Reyes, representative of Jupp Heynckes: "Lewandoswki is also signed by Bayern" ‏(via @deportescope) #CFC #MUFC

Well in the Euro 2012, the Poland coach then said Lewandowski will be joining Man United but it didn't happen.

And only like 1-2 days ago, Honigstein said his move to Bayern has gotten a bit complicated and he could still end up in the PL.

Wouldn't believe anything 100% right now anyway considering it's the time of the year where the transfer rumour mill is running at full power.

Bayern are cowardly cunts. Buying their rivals players all the time, so that they can win the league easily.

It's not to win the league easily though. They do that already, it's so they can dominate Europe for years to come.

It's not to win the league easily though. They do that already, it's so they can dominate Europe for years to come.

They are known for buying from their top rivals far more than other top clubs do. Its reducing the quality of bundesliga drastically. Only one team ever challenges bayern for the title every season and then their best players are taken away.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You