Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Atletico won vs Chelsea 4:1, Real won against Atletico 4:1, and Borrussia Dortmund won vs real 4:1.

In that case

QPR 2-4 MK Dons

Chelsea 0-1 QPR

Chelsea 1-0 Man.Utd

Man.Utd 2-1 Arsenal

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal

Bayern 1-0 Dortmund

MK Dons > Dortmund :D

For those of you who don't watch enough Bundesliga games, the two legs basically summons up Lewandowski quite nicely. In the first leg he was quite amazing, although i could make a case Pepe had a lot to do with Lewa great performance but i wont go there. Second leg showed why many people who follow him on a regular basis are not that convinced, he bottled so many chances and could've ended Madrid hopes much earlier.

For those of you who don't watch enough Bundesliga games, the two legs basically summons up Lewandowski quite nicely. In the first leg he was quite amazing, although i could make a case Pepe had a lot to do with Lewa great performance but i wont go there. Second leg showed why many people who follow him on a regular basis are not that convinced, he bottled so many chances and could've ended Madrid hopes much earlier.

He did fluff a few chances last night. Unlucky to hit the bar with one effort. 65 goals in his last two seasons however means he is a goalscorer.

and yyeah.. Falcao never misses, so let's throw that ridicoulos 60 mil for him. Please.. Lewy is a goalscorer true and true.

falcao is far more clinical than lewandoski. if atletico created as many chances as dortmund his goalscoring would be through the roof.

Nearly half of Falcaos goals are penalties. He would have around 15 goals without pens...

Falcao is more accurate in finishing, but mind that he is 27 and Lewa is 24. Where was Falcao at age 24?

Where will be Lewa at age 27? His finishing will imporove with age, he is cheaper and we will have him for much longer time.

Spot on.

However, as he gains experience and becomes older he'll also become more consistent and will improve his overall game even more. With his ability to use his body and stretch the pitch by drawing 2 defenders' attention he'll always be able to make an impact.

If he's available for about 25m euros (like BILD has been reporting for quite some time now) I'd go for him. Much better value-for-money ratio than Falcao or some other hyped striker.

Nearly half of Falcaos goals are penalties. He would have around 15 goals without pens...

Falcao is more accurate in finishing, but mind that he is 27 and Lewa is 24. Where was Falcao at age 24?

Where will be Lewa at age 27? His finishing will imporove with age, he is cheaper and we will have him for much longer time.

Now that's just stupid thinking. Out of Falcao's 49 league goals for Atletico over the two seasons, 13 are penalties. And how many of those penalties were fouls on Falcao himself in a position he would have most likely scored a goal? With the way Atletico play, I bet it's more than half. Also, it's worth saying that Falcao rarely misses his penalties so that's got to count for something too? For me, Falcao is probably the best finisher in the world right now.

As for Lewandowski, I too would prefer him over Falcao at the moment for many reasons. Firstly the price, much cheaper than Falcao because of the situation with the contract. Secondly Lewandowski is younger than Falcao, not that it matters much with Falcao only 27 years old himself. Last and most important, Lewandowski would in my humble opinion suit our team better than Falcao at the moment. He has experience of playing in a similar team to the one we are trying to build right now whereas Falcao is currently playing in a team built only for his strengths.

Would be very happy to get either of them this summer but I think Falcao would be the more realistic of the two. Because of the high asking price, there aren't that many clubs after Falcao than there are after Lewandowski. From what I know Lewandowski would most likely choose Bayern or Manchester United ahead of us if he had the choice but after many years of scouting and trying to buy him Falcao would probably choose us over any other suitors. All in all, Lewandowski would definitely be better value for money but getting his signature would be much harder than getting Falcao's.

For once, let the new manager decide who he wants to bring in and whoever that is, I'm happy. Would be happy simply recalling Lukaku and not buying anyone too.

I don't know how we can compete with Manchester teams when we have Lewandowski and they have players like Van Persie, Cavani.

I did not like Mourinho's transfer strategy in Real at all. I hope he realizes how much more competitive PL has gotten in recent years.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You