Stamford Bridge Thread

Hi. 

https://youtu.be/-FHKftDWKV8

I noticed that the colour of the seats was wrong after I had rendered everything, but here is a couple of unfinished renders. They look horrible and I wouldn't usually show such unfinished work, but I doubt I'll find time to do finished renders of these, so these will do. And I guess they do show off the players tunnel and press area. And they have the right Chelsea blue. 

IymmbQ0.jpg

sli3rH5.jpg

sli3rH5.jpg

On 3/24/2017 at 10:25 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

Is seriously hope the new Stamford Bridge isn't going to become the Etihad 2.0 with empty seats/stands. 

No chance. We have loads of people on the waiting list for season tickets, and people really struggle to get tickets in general. Can't remember the last time tickets went on general sale tbh.

On 30/03/2017 at 1:45 PM, Neilando said:

Hi. 

https://youtu.be/-FHKftDWKV8

I noticed that the colour of the seats was wrong after I had rendered everything, but here is a couple of unfinished renders. They look horrible and I wouldn't usually show such unfinished work, but I doubt I'll find time to do finished renders of these, so these will do. And I guess they do show off the players tunnel and press area. And they have the right Chelsea blue. 

IymmbQ0.jpg

sli3rH5.jpg

sli3rH5.jpg

Love the music. Do you know its origin? Did Chelsea commission it or was it perhaps created by a talented fan, maybe you?

Edit: By reading the comment to the video on YouTube I see that @Neilando did create the music himself. Great work mate. Liquidator with Blue is The Colour phrases; how has it taken 45 years for this to happen? :)

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
Answer discovered

On 2 April 2017 at 5:45 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Love the music. Do you know its origin? Did Chelsea commission it or was it perhaps created by a talented fan, maybe you?

Edit: By reading the comment to the video on YouTube I see that @Neilando did create the music himself. Great work mate. Liquidator with Blue is The Colour phrases; how has it taken 45 years for this to happen? :)

Thank you so much. This is the first time I've recorded any music so I am glad you like it! I'll record a full version of blue is the colour too for the next one. Or maybe one step beyond! 

9 hours ago, It's too big said:

Neil, I see your work was featured on ITV London News last night. Kudos! 

Really? That's cool! I didn't see. What did they show? That's so cool. Wish I had seen it. 

14 hours ago, Neilando said:

Really? That's cool! I didn't see. What did they show? That's so cool. Wish I had seen it. 

They interviewed Luiz about returning to Chelsea, then after the presenter said if Chelsea fans are excited about the new stadium then a fan has created concepts of what the stadium could like like. They showed a couple of photos from your concepts of inside the stadium then said if fans want to see more go to a website, but unfortunately I can't remember what the website was. I assume it was your website (?) 

2 hours ago, It's too big said:

They interviewed Luiz about returning to Chelsea, then after the presenter said if Chelsea fans are excited about the new stadium then a fan has created concepts of what the stadium could like like. They showed a couple of photos from your concepts of inside the stadium then said if fans want to see more go to a website, but unfortunately I can't remember what the website was. I assume it was your website (?) 

Thank you so much for letting me know. That's really cool. These were all just images I made during my lunch breaks at work, can't believe people have liked them.  And no, I don't have a website. 

• 4 weeks later...