Stamford Bridge Thread

• 2 weeks later...
A planning decision agreed by The Mayor can be subject to Judicial Review - an objector can seek to overturn an unfair/unlawful decision.

An objector did seek a Judicial Review of decision to award planning permission, claiming abuse of process. Judge was asked to consider it.

Judge found no case for a Judicial Review of Chelsea's planning permission - removing final legal hurdle for new SB. https://cornerstonebarristers.com/news/last-hurdle-new-chelsea-stadium-stamford-bridge-

So, over to Roman. Plans agreed. Objections overcome. Just need the finances in place, and the project to get rolling. Watch this space.

:dance:

On 19/07/2017 at 8:39 PM, xPetrCechx said:
A planning decision agreed by The Mayor can be subject to Judicial Review - an objector can seek to overturn an unfair/unlawful decision.

An objector did seek a Judicial Review of decision to award planning permission, claiming abuse of process. Judge was asked to consider it.

Judge found no case for a Judicial Review of Chelsea's planning permission - removing final legal hurdle for new SB. https://cornerstonebarristers.com/news/last-hurdle-new-chelsea-stadium-stamford-bridge-

So, over to Roman. Plans agreed. Objections overcome. Just need the finances in place, and the project to get rolling. Watch this space.

:dance:

I'm pretty sure that this is news from a couple of months ago or more. I also think that there are a few barriers still remaining. For example, there were issues concerning passenger flow through an underground station on a popular match day route. I haven't seen anything suggesting that this has been resolved. I'm not saying for sure that this hasn't been dealt with, I just haven't seen that it has been.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya.

I have a new video showing how Stamford Bridge has evolved over time, with views around the stadium animating between how it was in the 80's, present day, and the future design. And i put on a little piano piece i recorded too, i hope you recognise it!

• 1 month later...