The English Football Thread

Steve

They hate us, but I like that because when we win stuff it hacks them off.

Draw would be nice but Liverpool are weak at the back, City will exploit that.

Yes, over the many years, I have seen more hate towards Chelsea than any other teams, in comparison.

I agree, Citeh is going to get down & most likely hammer liverpoops. Perhaps, the divers of liverpoops might get lucky & Gerrard gets his penalty again.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Yes, over the many years, I have seen more hate towards Chelsea than any other teams, in comparison.

I agree, Citeh is going to get down & most likely hammer liverpoops. Perhaps, the divers of liverpoops might get lucky & Gerrard gets his penalty again.

That decision yesterday on Flannigan was hideous. As for Arsenal, well what more can be said that already hasn't.....what a lifeless, weak and poor outfit they really are. They have been completely battered by all the top teams now, and to think only three weeks ago their fans were talking a title.

Deary deary me.

That decision yesterday on Flannigan was hideous. As for Arsenal, well what more can be said that already hasn't.....what a lifeless, weak and poor outfit they really are. They have been completely battered by all the top teams now, and to think only three weeks ago their fans were talking a title.

Deary deary me.

Since I watched the Liverpoop´s game, I thought Carroll interfered with the goalie & the ref compensated later.

As for Arsenal, I have said just before Christmas Arsenal is sliding. To me, their squad is too thin to win anything. The biggest jokes of the PL for years. Plenty of money available & the baggy coat go out & buys crocks. Lol. I believe, Jose is right to question Wenger. I mean, 9 years & he is not capable to win anything is a total failure.

I'm not so sure ;) who else could stay in a multi-million pound a year job - without being fired, for doing nothing? :)

Wenger is pretty smart :) won nothing, bottled it at every opportunity and is still in a job ;) just wow!

It's the whole club, from the Board down - none of them are winners!

I know Roman gets stick - but he is a winner through and through and expects nothing less than success - I love that!!!

I believe, Wenger is one of the cheapest a-holes around. He has toiled according to the board. Saved money & sent it to America. Meanwhile, the baggy coat gets his paycheck of millions.

I always believed Wenger would not have lasted one season at Chelsea. Even Liverpoops are not as cheap as shitty Arsenal.

I just read, liverpoops were awarded 10 penalties in their last 13 games.

The way I see it. Almost every cunt associated with PL football wants to see Liverpoops winning the PL title in this season.

Perhaps, I am way off, but not far from the truth. You never dive alone, applies here sufficiently.

I believe, Wenger is one of the cheapest a-holes around. He has toiled according to the board. Saved money & sent it to America. Meanwhile, the baggy coat gets his paycheck of millions.

I always believed Wenger would not have lasted one season at Chelsea. Even Liverpoops are not as cheap as shitty Arsenal.

Wenger has to be considered a genius...

In over 8 years, he has turned the Arsenal invincibles into a joke.

He has won f*ck all, lost the Carling Cup to Birmingham, and he's managed to lower the fans expectations to a point where they are 'satisfied' with a 4th place trophy

Yet, he still sits on the sidelines and gets paid a nice salary

Arsenal has some quality players...but that losing mentality seems to have spread through the squad...there is no more fight in the team

Wenger has to be considered a genius...

In over 8 years, he has turned the Arsenal invincibles into a joke.

He has won f*ck all, lost the Carling Cup to Birmingham, and he's managed to lower the fans expectations to a point where they are 'satisfied' with a 4th place trophy

Yet, he still sits on the sidelines and gets paid a nice salary

Arsenal has some quality players...but that losing mentality seems to have spread through the squad...there is no more fight in the team

I agree with most of it. Just one thing, I do not believe an overwhelming number of fans are satisfied with a 4th place. How can they?

SKY Sources saying Tim Sherwood to leave Spurs in the summer.

Bet he feels like a total mong for trying to say he'll be there next season. Van Gaal looks nailed on now, huh?

Spuds may have a better manager next season than United. :)

Bet he feels like a total mong for trying to say he'll be there next season. Van Gaal looks nailed on now, huh?

Spuds may have a better manager next season than United. :)

But if they spend as bad as they have their position won't change.

But if they spend as bad as they have their position won't change.

True. As long as Levy is still running things they'll remain on the outside looking in. Only a matter of time before the big clubs come in and poach their best players like Lloris, Erikson, and Paulinho.

True. As long as Levy is still running things they'll remain on the outside looking in. Only a matter of time before the big clubs come in and poach their best players like Lloris, Erikson, and Paulinho.

Eriksen has been their best player for me, really good. Believe it or not they need another 100M shotting at it.