• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Fucking Leicester too!

If it wasn't for their second season of their dreams, there would be 2 slots for the top 4!

Unlike that title team, this time they are not a fluke this season

they have a really solid squad, they only lack depth and a great winger

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Hopefully City can win this cause Arsenal another side who can if they go on close the gap.

I will be staggered if Shitty lose this

that back 4 is just atrociously poor

even with bobblehead on the bench

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I will be staggered if Shitty lose this

that back 4 is just atrociously poor

even with bobblehead on the bench

That's what was said about Bournemouth haha. Then again guess City aren't us...but still been bit odd lately.

Hahaha bobblehead

On 12/15/2019 at 5:17 PM, Laylabelle said:

That's what was said about Bournemouth haha. Then again guess City aren't us...but still been bit odd lately.

Hahaha bobblehead

I still cannot believe we lost to that depleted Bournemouth side and a side that had lost 5 in a row on the bounce

and it was AT THE BRIDGE

IF they were all healthy and started their strongest lineup, and on the road, then not nearly as bad

as they have some actual quality players

most all of these (IF Lewis Cook was completely healthy and in re-injury form) would make our side 

Ramsdale (would love to have him for our backup GK, only young English keeper I rate above him is Dean Henderson)

Ake

Callum Wilson

David Brooks really class young English AMF

Harry Wilson (he is on loan from the dippers and will give them yet another weapon next year)

Lewis Cook (who is still not 100% recovered, but when he is, he is a great young English CMF, or was, before he blew out his knee)

Lloyd Kelly, big (1,90m) young (just turned 21) English LB who we have been scouting

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I still cannot believe we lost to that depleted Bournemouth side and a side that had lost 5 in a row on the bounce

and it was AT THE BRIDGE

IF they were all healthy and started their strongest lineup, and on the road, then not nearly as bad

as they have some actual quality players

most all of these (IF Lewis Cook was completely healthy and in re-injury form) would make our side 

Ramsdale (would love to have him for our backup GK, only young English keeper I rate above him is Dean Henederson)

Ake

Callum Wilson

David Brooks really class young English AMF

Harry Wilson (he is on loan from the dippers and will give them yet another weapon next year)

Lewis Cook (who is still not 100% recovered, but when he is, he is a great young English CMF, or was, before he blew out his knee)

Lloyd Kelly, big (1,90m) young (just turned 21) English LB who we have been scouting

Its really horrible isnt it, losing to a shit and depleted BM at the Bridge......thats really low imo.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I pray we bring our good side to The Emirates.

If we do it will be the easiest three points of the season.

Nahh you just know somehow they either get a new manager in by that time or they simply up their game to beat us. We are hardly better than arsenal atm.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its really horrible isnt it, losing to a shit and depleted BM at the Bridge......thats really low imo.

Nahh you just know somehow they either get a new manager in by that time or they simply up their game to beat us. We are hardly better than arsenal atm.

They've already tried this new manager bounce things and if anything have got worse. Even if they get a new manager now they won't be able to make any tactical imprint during this schedule.

Play like we did against Watford, City, Ajax (away) or even Villa they only thing that will prevent us getting three points is crap finishing.