• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Rafa breaking that Pepe goal DOWN

he is so so right, their LB played him (so stupidly) like Pepe was a RIGHT FOOTED winger, completely inverse body position from what he should have been

that is why I so so want a left footed RW, as Willian would offer zero goal threat from position (as would Pulisic and CHO too)

that was one of the best post games shows ever

superb long conversation with Rafa

he is a football genius

only manager in history to win the UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, UEFA Champions League, and the FIFA Club World Cup

15 topflight trophies in a 15 year run at 6 of the top 20 clubs in the world (4 of them in the top 10)

3 time European coach of the year

he did piss me off on two of the 3 biggest losses (he had nothing to do with Moscow 2008) for me as a Chels girl

that 2005 CL semifinal when he beat our best team ever :rant: (which would have rendered 75% of this post game moot, lolol)

and then he failed to win the ONLY major trophy (that still exists in one form or another) we do not have, when we lost 1 nil to fucking Corinthians in the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup Final :rant:

Shanghai SIPG coach Vitor Pereira has ruled himself out of the running for the Everton job.

"It's always an honour and I am utterly grateful to be considered on a list by a club that I have so much respect for," Pereira told Sky Sports.

"At this point I am still the coach of SIPG, a club close to my heart in a country that is growing immensely in football. Currently I am not in a position to make any other commitments.

"I cannot decide now, I need time to think and plan my future by looking at all the options I have. It's a league I love and, yes, for sure I would love to consider an opportunity in the future."

Vitor Pereira out of running for Everton manager's job

Japan star Takumi Minamino will join Liverpool in January after the club agreed a £7.25million deal, subject to medical.

The Mirror claim the Reds beat Manchester United to his signature because they were aware of a clause in his contract - allowing him to leave for such a paltry figure - which their bitter Old Trafford rivals were oblivious to.

His club Salzburg extended the player’s deal to 2021 last February, but crucially conceded a get-out option which allows him to leave for a big European club at a price well below his market value of £25-30m.

He will undergo a medical in the coming weeks, and will also discuss personal terms. But it is understood the highly-rated attacking player is honoured that the current European champions want him, and is ready to sign.

Transfer-news-LIVE-Express-Sport-is-on-hand-to-bring-you-all-the-latest-rumours-and-gossip-2212617.webp?r=1576170928723

Klopp has signed new 5 year deal with varpool. Why wouldnt he? THey trust him, he trusts them, gets his players, never ever gets under any pressure by the loving media, FA and PGMOL making sure they rack up pts, refs helping out......its perfect.