• Jase

• Special Juan

3 nil and I am out

I am watching Dortmund RB

this victimpool game is boring and done

a joke to force a team to do this

if they do this every year, it will be impossible for a team to win a septuple 

you cannot beat an EPL or decent Championship side with academy teams

Everything that is wrong with football now is happening here. The first team of Liverpool's thousands of miles away, leaving the kids to fight it out for an English domestic trophy....

They will start putting FA Cup fixtures on a Sunday soon....oh wait

Carlo Ancelotti agrees deal with Everton to take over as manager

Italian may forgo money owed by Napoli to speed appointment
Ancelotti sacked by Serie A club but under contract to 2021

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/17/carlo-ancelotti-agrees-deal-with-everton-to-take-over-as-manager

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Carlo Ancelotti agrees deal with Everton to take over as manager

Italian may forgo money owed by Napoli to speed appointment
Ancelotti sacked by Serie A club but under contract to 2021

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/17/carlo-ancelotti-agrees-deal-with-everton-to-take-over-as-manager

Still dont get why Napoli sacked Ancelotti. He is probably the best manager theyve had since their resurgence in terms of his reputation and what hes won and done as a manager. Just baffles me. Their owner is normally shrewd but the sacking to replace him with somebody like Gattuso (rumour I seen unless its happened now) is absolutely catastrophic on his behalf. Even if they had the fall out thing and the players were fined etc. I mean Ancelotti is still Ancelotti. He would of been welcomed at a lot of clubs bigger than Napoli even after being sacked by Bayern.

Great appointment for Everton if he can get them going. Will be good to see him back in the PL.

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Still dont get why Napoli sacked Ancelotti. He is probably the best manager theyve had since their resurgence in terms of his reputation and what hes won and done as a manager. Just baffles me. Their owner is normally shrewd but the sacking to replace him with somebody like Gattuso (rumour I seen unless its happened now) is absolutely catastrophic on his behalf. Even if they had the fall out thing and the players were fined etc. I mean Ancelotti is still Ancelotti. He would of been welcomed at a lot of clubs bigger than Napoli even after being sacked by Bayern.

Great appointment for Everton if he can get them going. Will be good to see him back in the PL.

Gattuso is dogshit as a manager

I would go INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if we ever appointed him

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Where have you been? Gattuso was already appointed last week and he lost his first game in charge at the weekend!

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Where have you been? Gattuso was already appointed last week and he lost his first game in charge at the weekend!

On a boat with shit wifi 🤣 watching football/reading sky sports has been a disaster this trip.

Ah well Napoli are fucked haha. Gattuso is a borderline average manager at best. He wont last long.

18 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

On a boat with shit wifi 🤣 watching football/reading sky sports has been a disaster this trip.

Ah well Napoli are fucked haha. Gattuso is a borderline average manager at best. He wont last long.

Bakadonkeyoko's finest moment was telling that goon to go fuck right off.

Lololol

Ex-Premier League striker Neil Shipperley sentenced for public masturbation

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4016228/

Former Premier League striker Neil Shipperley has been given a 12-month community order after he masturbated in front of a mother and her 16-year-old daughter.

Shipperley, 45, admitted on Wednesday to exposing his genitals inside his van while he drove alongside the pair in Hillingdon, west London in September.

The mother said she was "disgusted" by the sight.

The former Chelsea and Crystal Palace forward has been ordered to complete 20 days of rehabilitation by Uxbridge Magistrates' Court.

Shipperley is reported to have to have sought counselling for personal issues, including the death of his father, gambling problems and debts.

He made 150 Premier League appearances during spells at Southampton, Chelsea, Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forrest.

Image result for masterbation icon gif