• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

We need a right winger. We have enough left wingers for now. Sancho or Ziyech. No Zaha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

He can play either wing, he scored the goal with his left foot.

He can play either wing, he scored the goal with his left foot.
Is he equally good on the right ?Because Ronaldo is a left winger that has a great left foot too, but I don't think that Ronaldo is Ronaldo Level on the right wing. Probably still great and World class but not Ronaldo level.

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Is he equally good on the right ?Because Ronaldo is a left winger that has a great left foot too, but I don't think that Ronaldo is Ronaldo Level on the right wing. Probably still great and World class but not Ronaldo level.

He has more starts as right winger than on the left this season. Pulisic has been also RW whole career. 

He has more starts as right winger than on the left this season. Pulisic has been also RW whole career. 
Maybe that is why Zaha's goal stats are not as impressive than it used to be?
I have not seen him play this season apart from when James had him in his pocket haha.

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Maybe that is why Zaha's goal stats are not as impressive than it used to be?
I have not seen him play this season apart from when James had him in his pocket haha.

used to be? he has only scored 10 goals ONCE at top flight

we also would only get two full sub 30yo seasons out of him (there is ONE LWer in the EPL over 27yo, Stanislas, and only 4 RWers in the EPL over 30yo (and we have 2 of them, Wilian, Pedro, plus Lennon, and Snodgrass) plus 2 30yos (one just turned, Yarmalenko,  plus Walcott)

that is it

add 1 goal to 2019/20 totals

4060408e6410020caeeaecbd33cd6758.png5ad272befc85932c603978d84b5032c6.pngd5e2832568c759cd9f46a3abdfc6ba10.png204a97865784f416cc8c391d5be56796.pngc9cbeb65ce6d316db46c2a4749635ef9.png5600b911542eb4ec4a70c060b8f5c548.png8c454a17c63cb6950f5e15ed412c0aab.png

On 11/24/2019 at 11:59 PM, Vesper said:

at least they did not prise away Mikel Arteta from Shitty, although he will go to Arse I am sure when Emery gets the sacking

Mikel Arteta talks begin between Arsenal and Manchester City

Arsenal officials pictured leaving Arteta's home in early hours of Monday morning

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11888016/arsenal-and-man-city-in-arteta-talks

no deal yet

Everton release statement on new manager amid reports of Carlo Ancelotti talks

The Italian has been heavily linked with the vacancy at Goodison Park, with some reports on Monday suggesting that he had even agreed a deal in principle with the Blues

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-release-statement-new-manager-21110972

Soccer Rumors: Mason Greenwood To Leave Manchester United? His Family Offered Life-Changing Money

https://www.ibtimes.com/soccer-rumors-mason-greenwood-leave-manchester-united-his-family-offered-life-2886356

Manchester United's teenage star Mason Greenwood's family reportedly has been offered "life-changing amounts" by an unidentified soccer club for the player to leave Old Trafford. 

Greenwood, whose late strike on Sunday helped Man Utd draw against Everton, has been a huge success for the former champions this season. With the latest goal, Greenwood has taken his tally to seven this season. 

Man Utd suffered an early blow Sunday when an own goal put them on the backfoot. However, Greenwood rescued Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team that is currently on the sixth place, one behind Tottenham on the points table. 

The Man Utd manager himself is a huge fan of the teenage sensation and has often compared him to legendary Wayne Rooney. In fact, Greenwood has impressed not only Man Utd but also other clubs across the globe.

One such club recently took a step forward and offered Greenwood's family "life-changing" money in return to their son's departure from the Threatre of the Dreams. 

snip

PSG? (as they are losing Neymar)

Real Madrid? (how many fucking wingers/strikers can they buy???

Barca? (this makes sense IF they sell Dembele)

Juve? (cannot see that)

surely not Shitty

wild card (dog help us all, as I truly think this kid is the real deal)

Victimpool (they SO need winger/striker depth)

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Blah blah they'll still probably go through. Know you've said it before but the amount of trophies they can win does sorta look more like possibility and less like talk...hopefully...it wont come to that haha

I will be shocked if they beat Villa with a bunch of 16, 17, 18 yo's

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I will be shocked if they beat Villa with a bunch of 16, 17, 18 yo's

They got nothing to lose though so play as they've started without fear blah. That and villa made a lot of changes. Interesting to see how this pans out. Liverpool started strong