• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger warns English football not to risk mass appeal by following defensive style of Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4489788/Arsene-Wenger-warns-English-football-not-follow-Chelsea.html

Lol, what a loser.

3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger warns English football not to risk mass appeal by following defensive style of Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4489788/Arsene-Wenger-warns-English-football-not-follow-Chelsea.html

Lol, what a loser.

He has lost it

On 07/05/2017 at 5:25 PM, Ledgi said:

It will be absolutely fantastic if United miss out on top 40 and don't win the EL.

Mou's whining will be music for my ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your whining if you're wish should fail will be music to mine.

If Chelsea win the remaining 3 Premier League games, then it will be 30 wins and the record for most Premier League wins in a season beating out close competition from Chelsea (2004-05) and Chelsea (2005-06) - both 29. 

Rumors floating around the Arsenal want Wenger to stay, but they want him to accept a change in the structuring of the club, giving more power to a sporting director; however, he doesn't want to to things that way. He's still stuck in his old ways. If they can't agree on that, I can see him leaving.

Meanwhile, rumors are also floating around Westfalenstadion that Thomas Tuchel is on his way out at Dortmund. He's not known for being the easiest manager to deal with, and Zorc has become more outspoken in the last few years. Maybe Zorc leaves Dortmund and becomes Arsenal's sporting director. Maybe Tuchel leaves and becomes Arsenal's manager. Either way, I'm hoping there won't be another ex-BVB member that I have to watch against us next season.

3 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Rumors floating around the Arsenal want Wenger to stay, but they want him to accept a change in the structuring of the club, giving more power to a sporting director; however, he doesn't want to to things that way. He's still stuck in his old ways. If they can't agree on that, I can see him leaving.

Meanwhile, rumors are also floating around Westfalenstadion that Thomas Tuchel is on his way out at Dortmund. He's not known for being the easiest manager to deal with, and Zorc has become more outspoken in the last few years. Maybe Zorc leaves Dortmund and becomes Arsenal's sporting director. Maybe Tuchel leaves and becomes Arsenal's manager. Either way, I'm hoping there won't be another ex-BVB member that I have to watch against us next season.

Having a sporting director for Arsenal make no sense. I don't think their problem has been squad development or player development 

7 hours ago, communicate said:

Having a sporting director for Arsenal make no sense. I don't think their problem has been squad development or player development 

Well, we are talking about Arsenal :lol:

Let's be serious, if Manchester United can't won EL and consequently the qualification to UCL this season, they can the qualification next season or the following. It's insignificant  support the "fall" of United this season because they are too big and have the necessary  money and prestige to buy players and managers with a lot of quality.

To be honest, I prefer that they go to UCL with Mourinho. And why? That's means that he will stay in club and this is a very good news to us. This game shows that Mourinho didn't change and I can't view a lot of sucess in a long-term. They can win one cup or something like that, but I serious doubt they can "fight" for the big one (EPL or UCL).

This game was a shame to Manchester United. What a dirty and a weak mentality. And it was that mentality that took Mourinho to the fall, but, for my happiness, he still persist in that type of strategy.

'This isn't the award we want, stop smiling you idiot. You know what, I'm going to sell you next season.'

And there's the difference between the clubs. A player smiling knowing they've just missed out on their club's biggest ever feat....literally ever. This would've been like our CL title x10 to them. And their player doesn't even have a shred of understanding about that. I wonder if any of them do. Hilarious.