• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Ferguson is just pissed that he had no plan to stop Fellaini. Ferguson didn't even improvise a plan and kept watching Carrick get abused without any concept of how to stop the abuse.

Kagawa made some good passes and he seems to have good tactical awareness. Problem was everyone else for the mancs was a bag of arse. Otherwise Kagawa certainly set up some tasty chances and was dangerous.

Hazard is more flashy and more of noticeable presence whereas Kagawa seems to be much more understated.

Different types of players Hazard and Kagawa.

ManU's issues have a lot to do with a slow and aging midfield. Scholes looked like absolute rubbish running around trying to hack at the toffees ankles. I was shocked he lasted the game without seeing red.

The reds can load up on all the forwards they want but without a competent set of midfielders ManU is going to be in for a long year.

He changed his name to try and hide himself from the bullshit story he made up. You have to feel sorry for him really, craving attention that badly. His life will amount to nothing.

None of that was a lie and if you've just had a kid why you still on here all the time?, my life will amount to nothing?, really?, didn't know my life is going to evolve round this forum for the rest of my life, and at my age I wouldn't weigh myself down unlike others. Go back to your kid you lowlife.

The Daily Mirror realising where all the danger is coming from! :D

article-2191648-14A42833000005DC-886_468x726.jpg

Funny how they throw De Bruyne in there when he is on loan at another country while the others are currently playing in England. If that is the case, I would throw Courtois in ahead of Mignolet.