The English Football Thread

Steve

LMAO AT UNITED FANS ON REDCAFE!. Some of them saying how good Kagawa is just for making a tiny little side pass to Cleverly lmfao!, he was right there and Cleverly missed a pretty much open goal. Takes great skill to do that like.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

LMAO AT UNITED FANS ON REDCAFE!. Some of them saying how good Kagawa is just for making a tiny little side pass to Cleverly lmfao!, he was right there and Cleverly missed a pretty much open goal. Takes great skill to do that like.

Can't really complain, we do pretty much the same for Torres if not worse.

Can't really complain, we do pretty much the same for Torres if not worse.

That's where you're wrong, because you can't class me in the 'we' the Torres fan boys which is about 40 percent of the forum do however.

That's where you're wrong, because you can't class me in the 'we' the Torres fan boys which is about 40 percent of the forum do however.

I meant we as Chelsea fans in general as I'm sure that not all the Manure fans are praising Kagawa for this sub-par performance.

Evra has always been shite, and to think they used to compare him with Ashley Cole...

And Rooney has been crap, Vidic mind looks good coming back from his injury, always was a great centre back.