• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just finished watching mu vs everton in my DVR, David moyes played fellaini brilliantly, valencia + carrick were no match to him in the air.

It looks like mu and us have the same problem in midfield.

Kagawa looked like a very good player, good movement and pass the ball very well

You should see the amount of Hazard-Kagawa comparison on Twitter. Quite irritating really.

It's insane. The most annoying thing about football these days is the overreaction to everything. Every play, every game, and so on. People were saying Hazard was crap because he played poorly in the Community Shield. Now he's fantastic because he had a good game against Wigan. Personally, I think he's going to be a tremendous player, but I want to wait 5-10 games that matter to get a better sense. This judging players on individual games, individual touches even is absurd.

I thought Kagawa was the best player for Man united, could of had a few assists.

The thing i find funny about this forum is that if he was our player we all would be praising him, yet because he plays for united most of you are saying he played poor... typical.

No not at all, he wasn't good, he was decent that's about it.

I still think he will be good for United, it's pretty clear he will be. But that match it's unfair to say he was good or even brilliant as he did nothing. Could've played a better through ball to Welbeck, Jagielka just managed to get it unlucky though. But that was about it, besides that nothing to spectacular. But this wasn't the United we will see through out the season, so i know he will be a good player.

So you sir, are once again talking shit.

I don't know what Arsenal is doing.

Song was the best defensive, Van Persie was the best offensive. Both gone.

We talk about Sahin. WTF? He can't take Song's place!

Podolski, I don't know what to think.

He failed at Bayern, he did good in Cologne, and he is good with Germany.

But I'm really not sure he can be THE striker.

Giroud is good, but he is not here to be the number 1 striker, for sure.

Cazorla is a good add.

Tottenham, same thing.

First, I don't see AVB as THE manager. I don't see him do anything there.

Then, the rumour was he would have like 80M€ to buy.

Where are the players? Tottenham need players!

A striker, a GK at least.

But nothing is coming.

Gallas is a starter even know he is done, the GK is 41 and not the best in the world, Defoe is good but the only solution.

They are waiting for Adebayor for 3 months, and now we talk about Chamakh, who can't score.

Don't think there's anything illegal in smashing the ball up to a target man. Football's football, regardless how Everton played, they were the better team last night and thoroughly deserved the win. If you don't like how a team plays, do something about it. We used to terrorise Arsenal the same way with Drogba and they moaned too, waaa waaa waaa piss off. Play to your strengths, fuck the purest shite. I'm looking forward to watching Stoke terrorise Arsenal with that at the weekend :D

We haven't been good against Arsenal in quite some time, and i don't think we will be now.

They will kick our arse on the counter i can just bet you any money on that. Our best hope is that we do better than them on the attack and manage to score more.

Well, we'll find out how we can do against Arsenal on September 29th. Not exactly looking forward to it. 5 weeks time, our first big test. I actually think we have the players to out play them now, just need to hope all our big players show up.

So glad that the Song - Van Persie partnership is a thing of the past now. I think Arsenal have had a bit too much stick tho, i mean selling Van Persie who was in the last year of his contract for £24m and song for £15 is pretty good business. They had no other option really. Cazorla and Podolski are very good players and with Arteta in there too and Wilshere to come back, i still think they have a very good team. they just lack full backs, we really need to attack them when we go there, we could put a number of goals past them if our wide men play as they can. Could be like 6-4...