• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The overreaction is unbelievable.

People writing for DM and in this thread are fully aware that were leading City six points until a couple of weeks ago before they drew? So back then it was a great lead and we were on fire.

Now we played a game tired, we drew against a great parked bus and I have to read some idiot predict Chelsea to draw three matches this month, while City beat everyone and their mother by a lead.

I honestly don't believe Sunderland will be able to make them drop points tomorrow because they didn't have the recovery time they're used to. They've played us three days ago, they played their lives and souls, they'll be tired tomorrow and they'll lose.

But some other places, City will drop points... they haven't been playing that well. They'll play their lives in their UCL match (hopefully they'll lose), it will come, no need to overreact.

This lead could stretch or shrink during December, fact remains we have a run of more than doable matches starting on February that has the most difficult match being Arsenal away... in FOUR months. When your most difficult, tricky, or whatever match is Arsenal away... it means you left all the hard patch behind you. You can still drop points, but let's not start fixture conspiracy theories, as if we poor Chelsea, everybody hates us. We receive no favors from anyone, not media, not FA, not UEFA and we go there and win things. That's how we do it.

Not everyone needs to have faith and have their middle name be Optimism, but there's even less reason to start conspiracy talks and be afraid of a team most of you were mocking until a couple of weeks ago. At least make up your mind. I can't believe we went from the team walking the league, to now the team that fears City building out moment and whats not or they were shitty and now they're the guys to beat. That's fickle, even for a forum.

Liverpool will be back to Losing ways when they play Manchester United on Sunday 14 December 2014 at Old Trafford.

Hopefully Sunderland on Saturday 6 December 2014 can beat Liverpool.

Liverpool need to buy a Goalkeeper now in January 2015.

but I don't think any player would want to accept or sign a contract to come to Liverpool Right now.

I watched Swansea - Qpr. It was a very good game, swansea has very good and fast transition and they're playing really well.

Qpr's goalkeeper Green was fantastic the whole game. Almost whole, although both goals wasnt his fault. It could've been 5-0 easily if he wasn't that good tonight.