• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Im still uncertain by that ''we didnt want him anymore''. Im sure we offered him smaller fee and less games (legend, but understandable because of his age), and he refused it. He wanted money, he wanted play time ELSEWHERE instead of helping our team as much as he could. I like him for what he did to us, but proper legend stays loyal.

Im sure if I was playing for Chelsea for past 10 years, earned shitload of money, and had my career built by Chelsea like Lamps, I couldnt have heart to join another rival team at age 36. You fucking retire around that age or help the team as much as you can. You accept lower payment because you would 100% work in the board sooner or later and got paid for that too. Im sure money wouldnt be reason to go away. He also won every fucking thing he could here. And this season, it was known that we are team to win title, so he doesnt have more chance to win it at City, than he would have here.

Stop this bullshit around us not wanting him here anymore. Mou brought 36 yo Drogba who has world class Costa who plays ahead and he still accepted the job. Im sure Mou would offer Lamps some role here, smaller definately, with paycut, but honestly its what Lamps is nowdays. He couldnt play starter here anymore tbh. And Lamps said no. If he went to fucking spain, france, china, turkey or wherever, I would understand it. But not city and trying to play better for them than he did for us last season. Make whatever excuse to feel bit better about Lamps, but he will still play for city. Nedved played in fucking 2nd league and probably would do it for free. Lamps is another professional. He was top player for us, but he isnt chelsea fan. This is harsh, but I dare you tell me of a true chelsea fan who would go to play for city if he had chance to play for Chelsea?

I'm quite convinced we didn't offer him a new contract at all.

We barely did it the season before. It took ages if you remember correctly... there was no reason to keep a player as expensive as him to be the 4th or 5th in the pecking order

Roy Keane quit Aston Villa after row at training ground with senior players

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2855317/Roy-Keane-quit-Aston-Villa-row-training-ground-senior-players.html

Arsene Wenger tells Arsenal fans he is going nowhere: 'I started to manage a team at the top level in 1983... if I am completely useless tactically, I am a genius'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2855295/Arsene-Wenger-tells-Arsenal-fans-going-nowhere.html

Wenger will stay forever :yay::dance:

FRANK LAMPARD admits he is disappointed that Manchester City are six points below Chelsea

The former Blues star scored in Citys 3-0 win over Southampton today that sees Manuel Pellegrinis men keep the pressure on Jose Mourinhos league leaders.

But Lampard insists he will not be happy until City sit atop the English ladder.

We all look at tables during the week, and we are disappointed with where we are for a club like City, but we have to keep winning, keep moving forwards and go game by game, he told Sky Sports.

Please I want the source. If this is true, then there should be NO reason to support this guy anymore. NONE.

Screw anyone who still finds a silly reason. This is Chelsea FC, not Lampard FC.

If this is true, he is no better than Van Persie, in fact he could be worse than RVP as Lampard was a Chelsea legend!!!

Edit: crap, he's banned. Don't know where he got this from.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/manchester-city/9587293/lampard-hails-team-spirit

Here he said it.

Jamie Redknapp also said it:

Redknapp said: “No doubt he’s looking forward to his American adventure but right now he will be focused on one thing: hunting down Chelsea.

“He’ll say all the right things in public but make no mistake, Frank is a winner. He’d love nothing more than to help City beat Chelsea to the title.”

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/jamie-redknapp-frank-lampard-would-love-man-city-to-beat-chelsea-to-the-title/234477#MtdLvQJk71VV76gz.99

Before the Sunderland game this was the one I was more worried about as Spurs always play hard against us.

And seeing how we are getting fatigue it might be complicated game.

The only great thing that will make a difference is that we are playing home.

Coming EPL games Chelsea versus City:

CHELSEA:

Dec 3: Tottenham (H)

Dec 6: Newcastle (A)

Dec 13: Hull (H)

Dec 22: Stoke (A)

Dec 26: West Ham (H)

Dec 28: Southampton (A)

Jan 1: Tottenham (A)

MANCITY:

Dec 3: Sunderland (A)

Dec 6: Everton (H)

Dec 13: Leicester (A)

Dec 20: Crystal Palace (H)

Dec 26: West Brom (A)

Dec 28: Burnley (H)

Jan 1: Sunderland (H)

Draw your own conclusions, but I've always find the schedule suspicious. Our first 11 games included Everton, Liverpool, Manunited, Mancity away and Arsenal at home. 4 matches after a midweek CL game. Now this period we have so many difficult away games in this busy short period while City have more homes games and more easy away games. Their difficult games are spread over the whole year, while we always have a bunch of difficult games in a row.

Nevertheless we must grind out results here, I'm sure Jose can handle this. Start with a victory against Spurs please!

Gotta love the Gerrard sentiment at the moment. Become a massive thorn in his side, even the most deluded Liverpool fans see it. But they'd much rather take it out on BR (who I still believe to be a good coach) before speak out over him.

Hindsight is a funny thing right?

I have just seen some news that Newcastle United Goalkeeper Tim Krul will miss up to 6 weeks or a Month with an ankle injury so when we play Newcastle United on Saturday we have a much better chance to score against NUFC not match fit Goalkeeper who will be replacing him.