The English Football Thread

Steve

I remember you having a fit and going into meltdown! when QPR were leading City on the final day, so we can discredit your opinion on this matter.

Justin had a mental breakdown in the 'english football thread', when it was looking like City might lose the title.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Sloth will be able to back me up on this, you were emotionally invested in City winning it, attacking me.. and having 'panic attacks' when QPR were leading.

That's the way you see it cause you are a United fan.

I just merely stated over and over again the same stuff I always said.

City winning the tittle would not mean dominating the league, as you so put it.

It actually makes it easier since Mancini got a 5 year contract! blue%20scalf.gif

It was an awful season, worst United team of the Ferguson era, and THAT City squad only managed to win it on goal difference.

And further proof why I was right why City winning was better.

As you state here, the worst Team of United, and fair to say the worst team of Chelsea as well.

While City having the best squad by a mile managed to win merely by goal difference thanks to the great work of Mancini.

City not winning the tittle, means Mancini out and get a better manager. Bad for us.

City winning the tittle, means Mancini staying at the Etihad for a long time. Great for everyone.

Mancini gets 5 years contract, hence Justin was right again!

Go cry to church United fan! :dance:

Sloth will be able to back me up on this, you were emotionally invested in City winning it, attacking me.. and having 'panic attacks' when QPR were leading.

It's true

I like you Justin, but you must admit you have a soft spot for city.

Does it really matter if someone is a closeted fan of another club?

^ This is the strangest post I've ever seen.

Of course it matters, as it undermines his argument. Supporting another PL 'rival', yet still calling yourself a Chelsea 'fan' is ridiculous.