The English Football Thread

Steve

Manchester City have rewarded Roberto Mancini for winning the Premier League with a five-year contract extension.

--------------

Awesome news for everyone. That mediocre Mancini at City for another 5 years will make the job easier for Chelsea, United and anyone else trying to finish in top 4!

They make it as he won a CL with a shit squad rather then winning a league title barely with one of the strongest teams in the world :ph34r:

Fair enough, good news for us, he's nothing special.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Manchester City have rewarded Roberto Mancini for winning the Premier League with a five-year contract extension.

--------------

Awesome news for everyone. That mediocre Mancini at City for another 5 years will make the job easier for Chelsea, United and anyone else trying to finish in top 4!

A total joke to give a manager, with so much quality in the squad last season, a 5-year contract who won the title on GD after blowing an 8-point lead at the top and only got back into it because of United's collapse. City's results in the cup competitions last season were very average too. Don't think Mancini is gonna last too long there.

The contract extension for Mancini is crazy, i won't go as far as call him mediocre, he is a decent manager but he will never in a million years have City dominating England and his CL record leaves a lot to be desired too.

The contract extension for Mancini is crazy, i won't go as far as call him mediocre, he is a decent manager but he will never in a million years have City dominating England and his CL record leaves a lot to be desired too.

Mancini owes his career to the match fixing scandal in italy, he wouldn't have won shit if it hadn't been for what happened with Milan & Juve.

Don't tell this to TX or he will site you a whole reference of books as to why otherwise!

I'll be so fucking PISSED if Borini joins Liverpool. I can't believe we let him go and signed Torres for 50 fucking million which is even more disgusting. And now he's on the verge of joining the club that I hate more than anything. Argh.

I'll be so fucking PISSED if Borini joins Liverpool. I can't believe we let him go and signed Torres for 50 fucking million which is even more disgusting. And now he's on the verge of joining the club that I hate more than anything. Argh.

But Torres sells more shirts :ph34r:

No league in the world compares or even comes close to the FA Barclays Premier League.

I don't think we will top last season.

Last season was the best ever.

And the way the league was won, was something incredible.

We didn't win the league, but I sure did enjoy the pain, misery and tears from all United fans like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHG7DBDfu4&feature=related

:lol2: