Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you wrote here as if Rooney is the one to be blamed for this fiasco.

The way I see it. Jose knew all along Rooney won´t be allowed to join Chelsea. Rooney was not willing to put in the transfer request because of losing money.

Therefore, one month later Chelsea got dicked, Rooney stays & Jose got himself Eto´o.

I thought we had a great chance of making this happen...

Very similar to the Gerrard situation a few years back...

Oh well - for whatever reason Rooney has made his decision (or lack of) and will continue to be a Utd player.

None of us can judge this move until the end of the season - but I hope Rooney (in a non-nasty way) will regret Utds empty trophy cabinet, whilst we push on and deliver yet more silverware :)

It was a 50/50 call - and Jose has done what he does best - undermined the Utd hierarchy in front of the world media... That's why it was imperative we didn't lose against them on Monday...

Overall I'm happy how this has panned out.

Jose knows Eto'o from his past, so if he believes he can do a job, then I will support him...

Fuck I'm drukm I'm in no state of mind ato make a decision regarding Rooney. All i know is that is he a twat and he probably wou[dnlt shout me a round or drink at the pub because he is a money grabbinjg whore of a footbakk,er.

I actually expect him to have signed this time next year. Eto makes sense, stop gap for a season and Rooney shall be down to one year left on his contract.

At that point UTD have less bargaining power, and we shall be European and PL champions. Moyes also in a stronger position having had the first year under his belt.

Happy days... Lock this shit up till Jan mods.

I m glad we took advantage of the situation and didnt let it go by. Never had high hopes (would have jump in joy if we could have) because United are not stupid as Arsenal but i m really happy that we didnt let go the chance .... We have E'to now, i m sure this doesnt end here we will be back in Jan :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You