Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I agree, this deal looks dead in the water now, IF it does end up happening, you may end up looking very silly when this post gets dug up and quoted several times.

I agree with your point, but I'd never throw my eggs into a basket and proclaim it until the window was shut........

Similarly, I guess you could quite easily quote this post and make me look silly if it doesn't happen :D

Hahahah, very true, I guess we will have to patiently wait for those 5 days to pass! :)

Yawn, didn't really want him representing my team anyway, scummer. Even though he was superb yesterday. Form temporary, class permanent, Rooney still Rooney. I just look forward to when we get Eto'o.

Why not come out and say "I want to stay?"

Stop wasting everyone's time

It almost seems like it's part of United's plan. Delay things for as long as possible, and then finally walk away from the deal so that we only have a few days to find a decent replacement. You could see Jose's frustration in the interview yesterday.

Why not come out and say "I want to stay?"

Stop wasting everyone's time

Possibly because he doesn't really want to..................................................................however he probably wants to lose £15-£20 million quid that little bit less! (Which he'll do by handing the transfer request in)

Possibly because he doesn't really want to..................................................................however he probably wants to lose £15-£20 million quid that little bit less! (Which he'll do by handing the transfer request in)

He doesn't need to hand in any requests. All he has to do is come out and say ''I want to stay, and play for United.'' or ''I want leave and play for Chelsea.''

It's a simple thing really. I suspect though he doesn't want to have the fans on his back in case United force him to stay.

Think Mou speak too much and too open about him recently. Why not do things privat, now it's too much pressure on Rooney, he wants to go, but it's too hard to hand in trasfer. We should just wait a year and get him, if he will be still needed. For me it's no doubt he wants to leave, but something prevents him to make it public again.

Think Mou speak too much and too open about him recently. Why not do things privat, now it's too much pressure on Rooney, he wants to go, but it's too hard to hand in trasfer. We should just wait a year and get him, if he will be still needed. For me it's no doubt he wants to leave, but something prevents him to make it public again.

Clubs are not allowed to talk to players without the other club's permission, which we don't have. Using the media is the only option atm.

He doesn't need to hand in any requests. All he has to do is come out and say ''I want to stay, and play for United.'' or ''I want leave and play for Chelsea.''

If it's simple, he'd have already done just as you'd said? I'd suggest that it's not as simple or straightforward as many believe.

I suspect though he doesn't want to have the fans on his back in case United force him to stay.

Maybe, however I remain firmly of the view that money will be the primary issue.

This may drag onto the next window yet, there may be another chapter or two before there is a definitive end.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You