Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Mourinho got played! :ph34r:

Don't fool, you'r selfs it is the other way around! No body can play theese games better, than Jose, that's why he is so loved and hated the same time! Especially now that the big ugly red nose is gone! Every interview he has given, every pressconference, every word of it is well and carefully desplayed, spoken and was thinked through! Tha't is one of the parts' he is beening payed for, and every year he is in Chelsea he will become richer with 10 mill more!

I apologise for my spelling!

Don't fool, you'r selfs it is the other way around! No body can play theese games better, than Jose, that's why he is so loved and hated the same time! Especially now that the big ugly red nose is gone! Every interview he has given, every pressconference, every word of it is well and carefully desplayed, spoken and was thinked through! Tha't is one of the parts' he is beening payed for, and every year he is in Chelsea he will become richer with 10 mill more!

I apologise for my spelling!

still he got played. in the end we are with no proper striker and will most probably get samuel etoo while rooney maybe will even get a new contract. thats what you call "mou got played" on this time. he tried to put pressure on Moyes but it didnt work out at all.

still he got played. in the end we are with no proper striker and will most probably get samuel etoo while rooney maybe will even get a new contract. thats what you call "mou got played" on this time. he tried to put pressure on Moyes but it didnt work out at all.

In my book we've got two very good strikers, and possibly a third coming! I don't think he got played, he maybe didn't succeeded to disrupt the atmosphere in thre shitty club,to take advantage of the created situation and take an early advantage, before the game! Anyway, that's how I see it!

Rooney's Facebook -

Wayne Rooney

Heres some pictures from Monday nights game. It was an unbelievable reaction from the fans, so thank you. I really appreciate your support. It means a lot.

Looks like it's definitely over.

Its over yeah. Close this thread.

In my book we've got two very good strikers, and possibly a third coming! I don't think he got played, he maybe didn't succeeded to disrupt the atmosphere in thre shitty club,to take advantage of the created situation and take an early advantage, before the game! Anyway, that's how I see it!

Of course you will see it like that, because Jose never gets things wrong right?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You