Wayne Rooney

J.F.

At the end of the day, how bad does he want to play for us? He is more than well off and would be on a shit load here

It would seem that the answer to the first point is "not bad enough" and in reality he'd probably have to take a pay-cut to come here, as well as the lump sum loss he'd take by asking for the move.

Curse of the modern day, so-called, superstar footballers I'm afraid, a lot of them are greedy b******s.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole Shrek saga should vanish asap. Fuck him.

There are 3 other strikers Jose can sign these days. S. Eto´s, Porto´s Matrinez my favorite & K. Benzema.

benzema aint for sale. his agent said this tons of times and futhemore perez wont sell him.

s.etoo seems to be the most realistic while also the worse from nearly all strikers we have been linked with.

benzema aint for sale. his agent said this tons of times and futhemore perez wont sell him.

s.etoo seems to be the most realistic while also the worse from nearly all strikers we have been linked with.

Martinez is for sale for 35m I believe. Jose screwed around with the Shrek & now we end up with Ferda again.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/wayne-rooney-sky-sources-rooney-will-not-hand-in-a-transfer-request-p614.185834/page-617

Some of the Yawnited fans over Redcafe are bloody pathetic. Despite Rooney is desperate to leave he still put in a top notch performance against the team he wants to join, yet those pathetic fans are complaining him being greedy to take a long shot instead of laying off to Van Pussy.....

Just get out of that shit hole already and join us Wayne.

it looks like when we had an overhyped transfer saga, then from now on we already know we wont get that player. :D

Least with this hyped up one no one has made shirts with his name on

Dont get the whole omg he played yesterday..its his club!Moyles is his manager and can choose him if he wishes.Bored of this whole thing now..he's is he isnt he is he isnt.Okay a fair lot of the hype is down the papers but still..

Least with this hyped up one no one has made shirts with his name on

Dont get the whole omg he played yesterday..its his club!Moyles is his manager and can choose him if he wishes.Bored of this whole thing now..he's is he isnt he is he isnt.Okay a fair lot of the hype is down the papers but still..

media_chris_moyles_send_off_1.jpg

:D

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/wayne-rooney-sky-sources-rooney-will-not-hand-in-a-transfer-request-p614.185834/page-617

Some of the Yawnited fans over Redcafe are bloody pathetic. Despite Rooney is desperate to leave he still put in a top notch performance against the team he wants to join, yet those pathetic fans are complaining him being greedy to take a long shot instead of laying off to Van Pussy.....

Just get out of that shit hole already and join us Wayne.

He really should have though, i didn't see RVP when the shot was taken, but on the replay he was wide open, easy pass and they would have their best chance of the game.

He really should have though, i didn't see RVP when the shot was taken, but on the replay he was wide open, easy pass and they would have their best chance of the game.

Yes he should, but certainly not enough to be blamed "greedy" and such.

Or maybe....Rooney was secretly helping us... :ph34r:

tumblr_ms6gdgXBjM1qc85nuo1_400.gif

Wow.

I'm confused, is that: "Wow, you're right" orrrr "Wow not a big deal" :P

Yes he should, but certainly not enough to be blamed "greedy" and such.

Or maybe....Rooney was secretly helping us... :ph34r:

I don't know but there were times he did fuck up in attack, not only that VP incident, but he got the ball a few times in good positions and his final pass wasn't good enough. Or he took a quick shot when a pass was on, Oscar was also guilty of this.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You