Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Rooney's Facebook -

Here’s some pictures from Monday night’s game. It was an unbelievable reaction from the fans, so thank you. I really appreciate your support. It means a lot.

Looks like it's definitely over.

It could be a "good bye" as well...lol

His desire to leave has nothing to do with the fans anyway.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-wayne-rooney-accepts-chelsea-move-is-off--but-tension-lingers-at-manchester-united-8786891.html

Rooney could have saved us so much pain by just saying straight away he wasn't going. It's disrespectful to our club, and to Jose that he still hasn't made an explicit statement, especially after we set a deadline.

Twice he has done this to United. As good as he is, Im glad he isnt coming to Chelsea. Time to move along. Hope he rots on the bench.

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf.

Rooney cries "transfer"... we spend a summer chasing him and he ends up wanting to stay.

Following summer, he does exactly the same thing..

..next time he tries to desperately leave United, I seriously don't want us to chase him! Shrek is messed up in the head!

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf.

Rooney cries "transfer"... we spend a summer chasing him and he ends up wanting to stay.

Following summer, he does exactly the same thing..

..next time he tries to desperately leave United, I seriously don't want us to chase him! Shrek is messed up in the head!

I'm sure he just wants to be hated by other fans even more...

Good. Funny how everyone has now turned on him now when everyone was licking his ass a couple weeks ago.

No matter what we do or what we said now and also in the past about him. The fact that Rooney is cunt was never changed since the beginning.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You