Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though, the Shrek would have helped Chelsea to win plenty of games, but now I am happy the club didn´t sign him.

Today I read, the Shrek taken to Facebook to thank manure´s supporters for rousing reception he received.

I really appreciate your support, it means a lot, he wrote.

Now, if I may. What kind of cunt would do that ?

As I said, all along Ronney is, was or will be a double standard a-hole.

It's hilarious just a few days ago everyone but me was kissing his ass and wanting him to come to London.<br /><br />In before lock. <br /><br /><br />Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk<br />

so wonderful to have you on board ,,a man of intelligence and integrity ,,,,are you a politician????? or just a :wank2:

• 3 months later...

So it begins once more as it always will.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-wayne-rooney-sparks-manchester-united-exit-rumours-after-rejecting-new-contract-talks--reports-8997808.html

Wayne Rooney is reported to have turned down the chance to open talks regarding a contract extension, fuelling rumours that he could look to leave the club once again should their form fail to improve this season.

Rooney has twice pushed for a move away from Old Trafford, only to remain with the club despite constant interest from clubs such as Chelsea, Real Madrid and Paris St-Germain. His current deal expires at the end of the 2014-15 season, but with both he and his representatives refusing to begin talks, the striker could end up heading into the final year of his contract next season.

He's absolutely carried them for much of the season.

I'd have him without blinking. Rooney/Lukaku as our best 2 forward next season would be immense. Prototypical Mourinho forwards.

He comes here he plays 99 out of 100 games, there is no rotation in his definition. The only way is if he play behind Lukaku but then that mean Oscar would have to be used on the right(Hazard is untouchable on the left). Basically any top class striker arrival now means the end of Lukau's Chelsea career unless we switch to 2 strikers formation.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You