Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Pardon me, but how the hell does Hulk conflict with Oscar?

With Mata and Hazard already here, a lot of people are naturally assuming buying Hulk would leave Oscar as the 'fall guy' in the attacking midfield trio from a 4-2-3-1

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer

Jose Alberti, market broker: "I'm sure, I was not wrong for Lavezzi Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva and I will not be mistaken for Cavani"

Jose Alberti, market broker: "I repeat, Cavani will go to Chelsea not in this session but the market in January 2013" #CFC (Calcio)

This guy isn't reliable, first said that Luca Toni to West Ham is done deal, then that Milan is going to sign Dzeko, Man Utd will sign Sneijder, Liverpool will sign Lavezzi, and etc....

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-in-talks-with-napoli-striker-edinson-cavani-8030689.html

"An amount of £35 million has already been agreed between the two clubs and that the only sticking point remaining is Cavani’s £150,000 a week wage demands, the Daily Star reports."

With Lukaku being loaned out this becomes more possible/likely. We definitely need another CF or player who can play as one. Is the supposed £35 million for Cavani including Meireles? It would be a very good buy considering that Horse of a Man Andy Carrol was also £35 million :lol:

I have mixed feelings about this. While Cavani would be a friggin awesome addition it would mean less or no playtime for Danny as CF. Unless we would go for a striker partnership instead, which i think perhaps would be worth trying out?

Cech

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Hazard - Oscar - Mata

Torres - Cavani

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You