Edinson Cavani

CFC58

"I repeat for the umpteenth time. Cavani will leave from Naples but not in this session but the market in January 2013. I am sure, I was not wrong for Lavezzi Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva and I do not be mistaken for Cavani."

- Jose Alberti

http://www.calcionap...idnotizia=74742

^case closed lock the damn thread.

If this won't happen now there's a good chance this transfer will again be speculated come January, when Torres has more likely than not once again let us down and we're desperate to sign a top class striker. And judging by that link posted above Napoli could be more willing to sell Cavani in January so that's pretty much an easy 1+1 calculation. And even if Nando succeeds it'd still be possible if Studge hasn't extended his current contract and knowing Roman he'd bite their hand off for a big name player if he's available and we have room in our squad.

People need to stop telling the staff when to close the threads. The transfer window is still on going and with Lukaku going on loan we are left with 2 strikers, both not really proven at Chelsea.

If some of you remember, Liverpool were saying they won't sell Torres and that he is staying but in the end he left and came here. Just because some people come out and say something, it doesn't automatically mean it's 100% true. Cavani's situation is no the same obviously but chances are there, and while I am not saying I expect us to bring Cavani in the end here, it doesn't mean it's impossible.

Stay away from the thread if you find it pointless...

If this won't happen now there's a good chance this transfer will again be speculated come January, when Torres has more likely than not once again let us down and we're desperate to sign a top class striker. And judging by that link posted above Napoli could be willing to sell Cavani in January so that's pretty much an easy 1+1 calculation. And even if Nando succeeds it'd still be possible if Studge hasn't extended his current contract and knowing Roman he'd bite their hand off for a big name player if he's available and we have room in our squad.

Surprise!

In January? in the middle of the season? stupid move...

How exactly?, it's ideal 'if' we are going to sign him, as it gives Torres until january to step his game up. Thus, Good ol' Roman can push the panic button if things aren't going to plan.

How exactly?, it's ideal 'if' we are going to sign him, as it gives Torres until january to step his game up. Thus, Good ol' Roman can push the panic button if things aren't going to plan.

Think he meant it would be stupid for Cavani and Napoli. And I agree...

I don't know how loyal he feels to Napoli or how much he likes the club, Solonapoli could clarify that. But I wouldn't want to stay in a place where my home has been robbed and my family don't feel safe. Add to that more money, higher chance of winning trophies and CL football, and I would bite the hands off any bigger club's offer/request a transfer.

Of course if he actually loves the club, then he's probably just being a prick trying to get himself a more lucrative deal.

Cap, if a person wears a watch from 20 thousand euros, steal everywhere ..however I believe that if came the right offer he can go away

People need to stop telling the staff when to close the threads. The transfer window is still on going and with Lukaku going on loan we are left with 2 strikers, both not really proven at Chelsea.

If some of you remember, Liverpool were saying they won't sell Torres and that he is staying but in the end he left and came here. Just because some people come out and say something, it doesn't automatically mean it's 100% true. Cavani's situation is no the same obviously but chances are there, and while I am not saying I expect us to bring Cavani in the end here, it doesn't mean it's impossible.

Stay away from the thread if you find it pointless...

Agreed, like a few seasons ago at this stage most people would of laughed their heads of if you said Tevez and Mascherano would be joining West Ham and what happened on the last night of transfer deadline wink.gif

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer

Jose Alberti, market broker: "I'm sure, I was not wrong for Lavezzi Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva and I will not be mistaken for Cavani"

Jose Alberti, market broker: "I repeat, Cavani will go to Chelsea not in this session but the market in January 2013" #CFC (Calcio)

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer

Jose Alberti, market broker: "I'm sure, I was not wrong for Lavezzi Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva and I will not be mistaken for Cavani"

Jose Alberti, market broker: "I repeat, Cavani will go to Chelsea not in this session but the market in January 2013" #CFC (Calcio)

I don't think he said that anywhere, where'd you find this?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You