Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I want this to be reported by more reliable sources. Then we will know if there's real interest. The Meireles deal could make this possible.

I just cant the them selling one of the best strikers at the moment for an ok midfielder and they wanted €100 million so i dont see them giving us a good price! I agree and also would like good sources telling us something like sky did with moses and azpi!

Nah I think we shouldn't sign him and get Moses instead as we desperately need a reliable third choice striker.Getting Cavani in this transfer window and forcing Danny to play out of position or a 3rd choice striker is not the solution.

And what happens if say Moses and/or Sturridge get injured?

Nah I think we shouldn't sign him and get Moses instead as we desperately need a reliable third choice striker.Getting Cavani in this transfer window and forcing Danny to play out of position or a 3rd choice striker is not the solution.

Is playing Sturridge out wide really that bad, though? He did score 11 from there. If that's a sacrifice we have to make to bring in one of the premier strikers in world football then so be it.

Is playing Sturridge out wide really that bad, though? He did score 11 from there. If that's a sacrifice we have to make to bring in one of the premier strikers in world football then so be it.

I doubt Danny will still stay content with a winger role as he is a natural striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You