Edinson Cavani

CFC58

suprising that u find this "we" thing funny. Read the post by kellzfresh or bloodisblue above urs. Again "we" being used. Comes almost naturally to most people and in most of the posts.

When I read your posts, mind you not very willingly, it´s as you know it all, what the club must do. lol.

Meanwhile, you only speculate wildly.

As much as I'd love it, Cavani is all fiction unless we plan to drop 25m plus Luiz - also unlikely ..funny how we didn't go for him with a £53m release clause at Napoli yet (if we) are interested when his price is almost double aka 100m euros that Di Marzio reported. Why would PSG out of all clubs sell to a European rival less than the original cost only a year later, a player we desperately need. This is just like Falcao transfer rumours all over again. Just get done with signing Costa who is more affordable anyways

When I read your posts, mind you not very willingly, it´s as you know it all, what the club must do. lol.

Meanwhile, you only speculate wildly.

no one is asking u to and secondly, I might spexulate wildly but so does every1 of us here but on the other hand I have given u a LOGICAL explanation about every doubt u had about cavani. Meanwhile u just have a disruptive effect, so...

no one is asking u to and secondly, I might spexulate wildly but so does every1 of us here but on the other hand I have given u a LOGICAL explanation about every doubt u had about cavani. Meanwhile u just have a disruptive effect, so...

It´s SPECULATE btw.

I appreciate your view, but somehow, it´s unrealistic. Despite of it, keep speculating.

Since you have your opinion, I have mine. We all are entitled to an opinion, aren´t we ?

Why can't we just move on from this guy? He is a property of PSG where money means zero to nothing. Mou said countless times we Chelsea will keep up with FFP crap. Go play FM2014 if you seriously think we can sell all of our crap players expensive to buy Cavani. They will not sell him and we will have enough budget to buy. Easy enough for everyone. Cavani saga ended officially last year. Please stop making fool of yourself believing those media BS

It´s SPECULATE btw.

I appreciate your view, but somehow, it´s unrealistic. Despite of it, keep speculating.

Since you have your opinion, I have mine. We all are entitled to an opinion, aren´t we ?

everything said here by anyone is mere speculation. As for unrealistic, what is? We sold mata, kdb, essien and loaned out bertrand in the winter transfer window but it is inrealistic that ba, mikel and luiz can be sold in the summer window. LOL.

As u said, u have your opinion while I have mine. But I don't judge your opinions

everything said here by anyone is mere speculation. As for unrealistic, what is? We sold mata, kdb, essien and loaned out bertrand in the winter transfer window but it is inrealistic that ba, mikel and luiz can be sold in the summer window. LOL.

As u said, u have your opinion while I have mine. But I don't judge your opinions

When did I post that BA, Mikel or Luiz was unrealistic ? Do you read my posts or are you just want to jam your view on me ?

Then, some yo-yo comes here & posts that I troll here. Lol.

When did I post that BA, Mikel or Luiz was unrealistic ? Do you read my posts or are you just want to jam your view on me ?

Then, some yo-yo comes here & posts that I troll here. Lol.

then I am confused about what part of our discussion could be considered unrealistic. Hmmm. Well to each to his own. LOL.

then I am confused about what part of our discussion could be considered unrealistic. Hmmm. Well to each to his own. LOL.

If you take your time & read attentively all our chats here, you might even come to a great revelation.

It really makes no difference anyway.

The bottom line for me. Cavani is too overpriced. One fine player but not for 50m or even much more.

PSG do not need to sell him & certainly not for the same price as they paid for him.

If you take your time & read attentively all our chats here, you might even come to a great revelation.

It really makes no difference anyway.

The bottom line for me. Cavani is too overpriced. One fine player but not for 50m or even much more.

PSG do not need to sell him & certainly not for the same price as they paid for him.

so that is your opinion. Let me enlighten u here a little. What u think is not the word of god. U THINK cavani is overpriced but that does not in anyway make it our getting cavani or what I have said UNREALISTIC. I have only continued what the tabloids have said about cavani and hence if u want to argue the realism of cavani's sale for psg, do it with the various english tabloids. Not with me. Get it!!!!

It´s SPECULATE btw.

Dude, chill. Check where c and x are on the keyboard, its a common typo. Why you gotta be all up in his grill?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You