Edinson Cavani

CFC58

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/in-evidenza/di-marzio-cavani-l-agente-in-italia-possibile-il-rinnovo-adl-a-pentito-vuole-togliere-la-clausola-154950

se nei prossimi giorni, nessuno accontenterà il suo club, allora potrebbe anche sedersi e trattare un nuovo contratto per restare, ma senza togliere la clausola. Che rappresenta comunque un prezzo limite per i possibili acquirenti. Chi la eliminerebbe volentieri è proprio De Laurentiis, pentito di averlo messa un anno fa. Per lui, oggi, Cavani varrebbe 100 milioni, ecco perché non vuole saperne di accettare un euro in meno dei 63 prestabiliti.

translation

if no real propose will arrive for the full clause, there will be a new contract. [...]

ADL is regretful for actual clause, he thinks it's too low, he would put a new 100M euro clause

don't think to pay him 1 euro less than the 70M actual clause

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/in-evidenza/di-marzio-cavani-l-agente-in-italia-possibile-il-rinnovo-adl-a-pentito-vuole-togliere-la-clausola-154950

translation

if no real propose will arrive for the full clause, there will be a new contract. [...]

ADL is regretful for actual clause, he thinks it's too low, he would put a new 100M euro clause

don't think to pay him 1 euro less than the 70M actual clause

You sir are gonna have one unhappy player

Please shut the fuck up with that selfmade clause. Sorry, normally I don't loose my head but this guy is a fucking headache!

He is certainly on the crazy side. This is him convincing some random guy that was just passing by on the road, to drive him away on a scooter, just after he had thrown a fit at both journalist and officials at the Serie A schedule announcements.

"It's all been mapped out against us," he blasted.

"Enough is enough, I'm going back to cinema."

"I'm ashamed to be Italian! I want to change citizenship!"

Italian football is hilarious off the pitch. :P

Chelsea face paying full £53m to sign Edinson Cavani as Paris Saint-Germain come steaming in

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-edinson-cavani-cost-2019684#ixzz2XxsfCzWF

You should be hired by all newspapers to be their sports mole for the way you publish every single rumour. I am sure they won't mind paying you.

Right, but that was then; we've got many Romans now who are bidding for the top players, which increases demand and inflate prices.

Prices for footballers are inflated, I agree. However, everything goes up in this world of consumption.

It´s called, " progress," whether we like it or not.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You