Edinson Cavani

CFC58

That's because he played in the Netherlands, which is paradise for shit strikers. And he hardly did well after leaving us, he scored 10 in 33 at Atletico Madrid, 30 in 69 at Fenerbache (not bad), 10 in 53 at PSG, 2 in 10 at Zenit, 7 in 18 at South China and 0 in 11 at BATE Borisov.

fully agree

(and surprised that you didn't mention Afonso Alves )

LOL Alfonso Alves...

Ok maybe Kezman as a 'Great Striker' was a step too far - but he was considered a 'Good' reliable 'Goal Scorer' - just didn't perfom over here :)

Dirk Kuyt also had a great goal scoring record in Holland... It's crazy, but I thought Holland always produced some good defenders - but doesn't appear so ;) That's why I'm glad we were never linked to Huuntelar (sp) - as he would be the same as these dudes!

the day we start developing a young talent, like studge/lukaku, who excuse me, dont bag 20-30 goals, one being out of position, in their first full year, get linked with shit like this, really bugs me, we CANNOT and I mean CANNOT go into the year with an unconfident torres, it will spell trouble for the rest of the year.

Why you are not crazy excited about this massage:

"Chelsea are closing in on the biggest deal of the summer so far. We'll tell you who, and for how much, from 6am #SSN"

??????????

Reason?

Because Sky Sports said 6 am and that was nearly 10 hours ago, and nothing has happened since then? :rolleyes:

Because Sky Sports said 6 am and that was nearly 10 hours ago, and nothing has happened since then? :rolleyes:

there is a story running on their main site about Oscar deal. maybe that was it

1. They said "from" 6am. And look at that massage too: "Good Morning Sports Fans, LIVE from Sky Studios, from 6am." its the time they start working or somthing like that...

2. Why would you think SSN are not telling the truth? when did that happend?

there is a story running on their main site about Oscar deal. maybe that was it

They already reported that yesterday and wouldn't it be stupid to come up with a headline like that when recycling 'old' news? Also, that potential deal for Oscar wouldn't be the biggest transfer of the summer by any stretch of imagination.

This is a bad deal in my opinion. 35 million is just not right, it will put us in shit too. We have a very talented Danny Sturridge, hopefully he will stay, and Fernando Torres who has played in a shit team for two seasons. Don't just give up like that.

We cannot go about spending like mad on players we don't really need. It's a stupid idea, we need a right winger definitely, we still actually don't have a full on winger yet i don't think besides Marin, i think we could do with another one on the right. I really hope we get Hulk. And then other priorities we must get like a centre midfielder (creative one) and a right back.

And i think we need to sign a cheap centre back also, who has experience.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You