Edinson Cavani

CFC58

would love to see this guy in chelsea blue. when i first saw him play for napoli against us in the away leg , i had a premonition that he might be a chelsea player in future. pls let this be our guy.

And may I ask, what do u want to do with Sturridge?

I think this is getting OTT now, i don't really want him, £35m is too much.

50 mill is too much, yet it happen.

Don't underestimate the power that control this club.

And Lukaku should not be counted for any type of action for quite a while. He was bought for the future....a time frame of a couple of seasons.

So it's only Torres and Sturridge, and for a team that wants to challenge for so many tittles that strike force is just unacceptable!

And may I ask, what do u want to do with Sturridge?

oh so now every1 is concerned about sturridge? not when we were going gung ho about the hulk deal? what then about sturridge? also we have been linked with hulk, cavani, schurlle, jovetic, which simply means we dont have full faith in torres or simply put we dont wanna put all our eggs in one basket. so among all of the above mentioned cavani is my choice, what the club intends to do with sturridge, well u should ask them.

oh so now every1 is concerned about sturridge? not when we were going gung ho about the hulk deal? what then about sturridge? also we have been linked with hulk, cavani, schurlle, jovetic, which simply means we dont have full faith in torres or simply put we dont wanna put all our eggs in one basket. so among all of the above mentioned cavani is my choice, what the club intends to do with sturridge, well u should ask them.

Im prolly one of the biggest pro-Sturridge person here, obviousley u havent noticed tho.

And btw most of the players you mentioned are wingers. Signing Cavani would mean that Danny either gets selled or kept at the wing. Either of those would be a huge mistake.

Sturridge should be at best a third option striker, or play as a RW.

I don't care where he goes, no big team will make him the primary CF.

So Sturridge is crazy thinking he can demand that from a club like Chelsea, or any type of big club challenging for tittles.

Sturridge should be at best a third option striker, or play as a RW.

I don't care where he goes, no big team will make him the primary CF.

So Sturridge is crazy thinking he can demand that from a club like Chelsea, or any type of big club challenging for tittles.

Would u care to explain why?

Im prolly one of the biggest pro-Sturridge person here, obviousley u havent noticed tho.

And btw most of the players you mentioned are wingers. Signing Cavani would mean that Danny either gets selled or kept at the wing. Either of those would be a huge mistake.

hulk is not a winger, he played as a striker for brazil and thats his main position. its us chelsea fans that purely see him as a rw.

schurlle is a striker/winger

jovetic and cavani are strikers too. so u can see a trend. these might be just rumors but there has to be some truth behind them. also belive me when i say this that i would love sturridge to have a big part too(u can see my comments on hulk's page 211/212) but unfortunately our ideas count for shit. before the end of transfer window we are going to buy a striker, and i just want that to be cavani.

Would u care to explain why?

As to how he will not be first choice or second choice CF in big teams like Man City, United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern?

Seems pretty straight forward don't you think?

Or as to why in Chelsea he should be 3rd option striker or play as RW?

Well his time at Chelsea should make that obvious as well. With Torres having problems being a big flop as he is, we are putting too much on Sturridge to pick up the slack....Is Sturridge someone you will play against RM, Barcelona, Bayern and such???

thank you becuz i was about to go off, danny is our backup st alon with torres nuff said

now mods close this fukin thread annoyin how we go on nd on on players we will not sign, but its CFC, anything is unfortunately/fortunately possible.

hulk is not a winger, he played as a striker for brazil and thats his main position. its us chelsea fans that purely see him as a rw.

schurlle is a striker/winger

jovetic and cavani are strikers too. so u can see a trend. these might be just rumors but there has to be some truth behind them. also belive me when i say this that i would love sturridge to have a big part too(u can see my comments on hulk's page 211/212) but unfortunately our ideas count for shit. before the end of transfer window we are going to buy a striker, and i just want that to be cavani.

Hulk IS a winger, that is what he plays at Porto. What he does in Brazil isnt important. Porto is his club and he does most matches there. However he is able to play as CF aswell. Jovetic is not a CF. Schurrle aint either.

If we get rid of Sturridge that would be a huge mistake. Having him as RW would disappoint me, and its a waste of talent. Buying Cavani would mean either of those two. Thats why I dont like it. Plus the huge pricetag.

As to how he will not be first choice or second choice CF in big teams like Man City, United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern?

Well his time at Chelsea should make that obvious as well. With Torres having problems, being a big flop as he is we are putting too much on Sturridge to pick up the slack....Is Sturridge someone you will play against RM, Barcelona, Bayern and such???

Well his time at Chelsea should make that obvious as well. With Torres having problems, being a big flop as he is we are putting too much on Sturridge to pick up the slack....Is Sturridge someone you will play against RM, Barcelona, Bayern and such???

Well you didnt really answer my question or explain why you have this sort of hate towards Sturridge...or disbelief.

Why the hell would Sturridge be used as THIRD striker? Obviousley youve just focused on a few games and havent really watched his performance during the first half of the previous season or during his loan.

So i would like for you to explain why we shouldnt have Danny as CF? He played out of position as winger and banged enough goals.

Also, before you answer my question, have a look at this: (everyone who critisize Danny should) http://forum.talkche...326#entry456326

Sturridge was one of our most important player last season and he has huge potential. Anyone who cannot see that is blinded

Well you didnt really answer my question or explain why you have this sort of hate towards Sturridge...or disbelief.

Why the hell would Sturridge be used as THIRD striker? Obviousley youve just focused on a few games and havent really watched his performance during the first half of the previous season or during his loan.

So i would like for you to explain why we shouldnt have Danny as CF? He played out of position as winger and banged enough goals.

Also, before you answer my question, have a look at this: (everyone who critisize Danny should) http://forum.talkche...326#entry456326

Sturridge was one of our most important player last season and he has huge potential. Anyone who cannot see that is blinded

Oh great stats!!!!

Lets also look at the Kalou stats while we are at it to see how important he was to Chelsea. :rolleyes:

It's not disbelief or hate, is that any big team like Chelsea wanting to win the PL and retain the CL will not have Sturridge as their main striker, or even second.

It would be understandable if Chelsea had no money, and had to wing it with what it had and it's player from the academy but that's not our ambition.

We are going from having 3 strikers, which where Drogba, Anelka, and Kalou to settling with two in which one we are not even sure if he is good enough any more.....

Oh great stats!!!!

Lets also look at the Kalou stats while we are at it to see how important he was to Chelsea. :rolleyes:

It's not disbelief or hate, is that any big team like Chelsea wanting to win the PL and retain the CL will not have Sturridge as their main striker, or even second.

It would be understandable if Chelsea had no money, and had to wing it with what it had and it's player from the academy but that's not our ambition.

We are going from having 3 strikers, which where Drogba, Anelka, and Kalou to settling with two in which one we are not even sure if he is good enough any more.....

You're still not explaining WHY we cant have Sturridge as 2nd striker. What about him isnt good enough? Would you care to explain that. Because i really dont get it.

can someone clarify me on something, according to sky sports there was suppose to be 'breaking news' at around 6 AM and then around 18;00 Gmt. what are those news and if it's not out yet, when will it come out?

why do none of you see that studge could be the player we BASICALLY rasied and developed, he has shown such promise, 11 goals in 28 games is a very good return as an out of position winger if you ask me, plus he was so excited to watch down the side, its funny the people who would rise everytime he touched the ball in anticipation of a moment of brilliance with during the first half of the season, are now the guys who are destructing him on this forum, its a god damn shame

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You