Edinson Cavani

CFC58

60 million for a forward. And we have Sturridge.

Shocking how people just think about one player and not what it can effect around him if he comes. No way should we touch cavani, far too expensive.

60 million for a forward. And we have Sturridge.

Shocking how people just think about one player and not what it can effect around him if he comes. No way should we touch cavani, far too expensive.

That's 60 million for Oscar and Cavani by the way...

That's 60 million for Oscar and Cavani by the way...

Solonapoli said he's not going for less than that much, and in pounds, it was either that or 70 million. He's too expensive, just forget about him and give Torres a fucking chance. He's played in a shite team for 2 seasons.

Solonapoli said he's not going for less than that much, and in pounds, it was either that or 70 million. He's too expensive, just forget about him and give Torres a fucking chance. He's played in a shite team for 2 seasons.

Who said 60m for Cavani? Who the fuck is Solonapoli? You lost your cool.

Who said 60m for Cavani? Who the fuck is Solonapoli? You lost your cool.

Solonapoli is the napoli supporter, but 35 million might be a clause, still though, it's not worth it, we should leave him.

I never lost my cool, I lost my respect for my elders, as I must respect Zolayes, so from here on now I will respect my elders forever.

Our president has said that for him Cavani cost 100 million euros, but I think that for 65-70 goes away, I'm not inventing anything, are the words of the president of Napoli

That's posturing. Means he is trying to get Chelsea or another club to make sure their first bid is massive

Our president has said that for him Cavani cost 100 million euros, but I think that for 65-70 goes away, I'm not inventing anything, are the words of the president of Napoli

Di Laurentiis is a tough bargainer, I am sure he'll hold out for that.

Right now, Edinson Cavani is a better striker than Torres. I'd snap Napoli's hand off at £35m. Especially when people like Andy Carroll go for the same price.

At 35 million he could be the bargain of the century. But, like Solonapoli said, we won't get him that cheaply. This is Napoli, not Newcastle, they are a huge club and don't sell players just like that. Though I agree that it's posturing, we'll have to pay 50 million or so, I think.

Di Laurentiis is a tough bargainer, I am sure he'll hold out for that.

At 35 million he could be the bargain of the century. But, like Solonapoli said, we won't get him that cheaply. This is Napoli, not Newcastle, they are a huge club and don't sell players just like that. Though I agree that it's posturing, we'll have to pay 50 million or so, I think.

To be perfectly honest I am more inclined to believe the media reports are nonsense. Even if we did agree a fee though, think the 150k a week would collapse it

To be perfectly honest I am more inclined to believe the media reports are nonsense. Even if we did agree a fee though, think the 150k a week would collapse it

Don't see why. Torres earns, I think, around 175K a week so it's not like 150K is breaking some new barrier. If Chelsea were to get Cavani, it would make sense to sell Torres anyway.

Anything over 35 is too much especially when we talking about someone who is suppose to be a 2nd choice striker. We would have a 85 million pound strikeforce duo

Don't see why. Torres earns, I think, around 175K a week so it's not like 150K is breaking some new barrier. If Chelsea were to get Cavani, it would make sense to sell Torres anyway.

Suppose Malouda's 60k ish, Meireles' 70k ish would free up a bit of room with wages

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You