The Pre-Season thread

BlueLion.
Followers 4

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petr Cech website:

Petr began pre-season preparations today along with other Chelsea players. He met coach José Mourinho, who had trained Petr back in 2004 when he first set out on his mission at Stamford Bridge. He also got to see his Czech teammate Tomas Kalas who had just returned from his loan at Arnheim.

"In the morning we underwent some medicals and tests that we do every year, and in the afternoon we got some training done. It was nice to see José, he was at the training centre all day," said Petr.
The only players missing were the ones who had to represent their teams in the FIFA Cup in Brazil- Luiz, Oscar, Mata, Torres, Azpilicueta and Mikel. Two new signings who joined the club in the summer joined the pre-season prep. German Schürrle from Leverkusen and Dutch van Ginkel from Arnhem. "There's also the guys who've returned from loans, for example Tomas kalas who will be coming along for our Asian tour on Thursday," revealed Petr.
He was glad to see his coach and teammates again. "Some of the guys told me they'd watched my Rock for People performance with Eddie Stoilow on the internet. It was all over the media so they looked it up. They actually thought we did pretty well."
Chelsea will be training in Cobham for three days before they depart for Asia on Thursday. "We are coming back on 26 July," added Petr
  • Like 3

The chelsea tv is crap. They are always broadcasting old videos

I gave up on Chelsea TV years ago and only go the website for a laugh ...

http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=chelsea+fc&ss=10&st=kw&entitysearch=&toItem=18&orderBy=Newest

Lot of pictures here! The size of pictures not the best, but better than nothing :)

It is nice to see Schurrle and Van Ginkel in those pictures. Both of them looks like in a very good shape. Wish them very well in an upcoming season.

2013_07_09_113042.png

I love this 2 pictures. And to think there were some people debating what Jose held was an iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab. :banghead:

:lol: Hardly a surprise when you have people talking about the sexual orientation of Schurrle recently...

• Like 1

To be frank with u guys, I didn't want JM to come back. But now that he is here I feel confident about the league like never before for the past 4 seasons :D

• Like 1
  • James unpinned this topic