Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Pre-Season thread

BlueLion.
Followers 4

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Walker, Jamal Blackman, Tomas Kalas, Nathaniel Chalobah, Josh McEachran, Islam Feruz, Lucas Piazon are the youths going on first team tour.

Potentially Wallace and Bertrand Traore as well which would be rather interesting.

Potentially Wallace and Bertrand Traore as well which would be rather interesting.

Yes. Wallace has work permit issues "accordingly" and Bertrand Traore is another interesting one because he's never actually been mentioned by the club before today.

Bertrand Traore is another interesting one because he's never actually been mentioned by the club before today.

He's not actually allowed to play for us competitively though, right?

I would love to see this lineup for pre-season :D

Mark Schwarzer

Ivanovic - John Terry - Tomas Kalas -Ashley Cole

Marco van Ginkel - Nathaniel Chalobah

Kevin De Bruyne - Eden Hazard - Andre Schurrle

Romelu Lukaku

Look at that speed in the attack :wub:

• Like 4

He's not actually allowed to play for us competitively though, right?

Don't know exactly, but it's encouraging to see that he's being taken to the tour. Maybe it'll be settled very soon now.

last chance for josh to get his chelsea career up and running.

IMO,

there are two chances. Slim and None. With the reinforcements we have/ are bringing in he is just way too far down the pecking order and i can't see that changing too much in a pre season game. You never can say never though and maybe he will get an oppertunity and take it with both hands, but he didn't really impress me that much for boro.

Chelsea announce their squad for the preseason tour of Asia

Petr Cech, Mark Schwarzer, Jamal Blackman, Branislav Ivanovic, John Terry, Gary Cahill, Tomas Kalas, Ashley Cole, Ryan Bertrand, Michael Essien, Frank Lampard, Josh McEachran, Marco van Ginkel, Ramires, Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard, Victor Moses, Andre Schurrle, Demba Ba, Romelu Lukaku, Sam Walker, Nathaniel Chalobah, Lucas Piazon, Islam Feruz

welcome fellow Brazilian girl *hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggssssssssssssssssssssss* So happy to have another one of us here.

And thanks for the list ;)

• Like 1

Brazilians girls are beautiful!!!!

Hook me up with one when ever I go to Brazil for the World Cup next summer. :blue scalf:

why people ever post this shit on forums i don't know, talk about football at least jeez.

• Like 2

welcome fellow Brazilian girl *hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggssssssssssssssssssssss* So happy to have another one of us here.

And thanks for the list ;)

Thank youuuuu!

In Brazil there are a lot of chelsea supporters. A lot of girls too.

We have a group for Chelsea Female supporters called "Torcida Feminina do Chelsea", Barbara. You can find us on twitter, instagram and facebook.

And sorry about my english, guys.

• Like 3

Thank youuuuu!

In Brazil there are a lot of chelsea supporters. A lot of girls too.

We have a group for Chelsea Female supporters called "Torcida Feminina do Chelsea", Barbara. You can find us on twitter, instagram and facebook.

And sorry about my english, guys.

I'll make sure to follow you guys in one of those. Congrats, I've been taking a look at the site. It's amazing!

let me know if I can help you around this site anyhow. It'll be my pleasure!

edit: as outras meninas (do TFC) também deveriam juntar-se ao forum. Aqui realmente é o melhor lugar para discutir o Chelsea em ingles na minha opiniao e é sempre um prazer ter mulheres - ainda mais brasileiras - contribuindo com a conversa ;)

• James unpinned this topic