The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So according a reporter in the Sun, Chelsea and City are each getting a whopping 5m for those too matches :fainthv9:

Well that explains why the board was so intent on playing those games..

Wonder how much from there goes to them.. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

When are they confirming who is going?

After the season is over, I'd assume. Hope they award some of those who have played the most with an extra few days holiday and leave them back home. Hoping to see the likes of Lukaku, De Bruyne, McEachran, Chalobah etc. there as well.

Maybe if KdB went there and impressed the upper management he wouldn't be sold. :whistling:

After the season is over, I'd assume. Hope they award some of those who have played the most with an extra few days holiday and leave them back home. Hoping to see the likes of Lukaku, De Bruyne, McEachran, Chalobah etc. there as well.

Maybe if KdB went there and impressed the upper management he wouldn't be sold. :whistling:

For some reason, I can see a lot of the first team dropping out of this...

Someone remind me again why we need this shit ?.....

Lukaku, KDB, Ake etc. to start :D

To show City our silverware.

And to let them know you don't win stuff just with money. You need heart and soul as well, perhaps even more so.