The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too hard, too expensive to have good images of training sessions and at least some of José's apparences with the training shirt ? I mean when I see Manchester City youtube's channel its for me the perfect channel for your club, here we are battling to have a pixel of JM , is it a strategy ?

Have you seen City's website? It makes ours look like some kind of amateurish high school project. Their communication/social media strategy is fantastic. It was hours before a pic of Mourinho surfaced on the Chelsea official twitter, by then City's timeline was filled with many pics and videos of their players arriving to training. A lot of supporters have been waiting for this day for years, how hard is it tweet some damn pictures?

Have you seen City's website? It makes ours look like some kind of amateurish high school project. Their communication/social media strategy is fantastic. It was hours before a pic of Mourinho surfaced on the Chelsea official twitter, by then City's timeline was filled with many pics and videos of their players arriving to training. A lot of supporters have been waiting for this day for years, how hard is it tweet some damn pictures?

I have never been impressed by our website even after they updated it. They seem like they dont like to interact with fans. Even shitty Liverpool have a better twitter page and website than us

I dont care a lot about the website, what I care is about the bad diffusion of our YT page, Chelsea TV and our twitter, we have no HD Images, no hd videos, nothing to see today and the whole CFC world want to see José work again at Cobham, this is what I call a torture for CFC fans, unacceptable.Is it too demanding to have at least five HD images of José's work ?

Petr Cech website:

Petr began pre-season preparations today along with other Chelsea players. He met coach José Mourinho, who had trained Petr back in 2004 when he first set out on his mission at Stamford Bridge. He also got to see his Czech teammate Tomas Kalas who had just returned from his loan at Arnheim.

"In the morning we underwent some medicals and tests that we do every year, and in the afternoon we got some training done. It was nice to see José, he was at the training centre all day," said Petr.
The only players missing were the ones who had to represent their teams in the FIFA Cup in Brazil- Luiz, Oscar, Mata, Torres, Azpilicueta and Mikel. Two new signings who joined the club in the summer joined the pre-season prep. German Schürrle from Leverkusen and Dutch van Ginkel from Arnhem. "There's also the guys who've returned from loans, for example Tomas kalas who will be coming along for our Asian tour on Thursday," revealed Petr.
He was glad to see his coach and teammates again. "Some of the guys told me they'd watched my Rock for People performance with Eddie Stoilow on the internet. It was all over the media so they looked it up. They actually thought we did pretty well."
Chelsea will be training in Cobham for three days before they depart for Asia on Thursday. "We are coming back on 26 July," added Petr