Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want us to buy players just so other teams dont get them...we should focus on those we realy need and we will beat our rivals then anyway, regardless if that certain player joins them or not.

I realy hate buying just so others dont get the player. Its waste of money and player in our squad that we dont know what to do in few years...

For Khedira, he is improvement in midfield, definately better than Mikel and Ginkel combined atm.

If we are still incomplete its in midfield (one more backup) and striker (one more backup). Then we are set for few years I think. Khedira and Bony would be perfect till end of august, though I doubt it will happen. If we will realy need anyone, Mou will get him in january.

Till end of august, we will certainly get one more player, cheap or expensive, world class or decent, I just have feeling one more will come. Its what Mou always does.

Agree that buying player just to keep him away from another team is ridiculous but we just don't need him. Where's he going to play? Instead of Fabergas? We have really nice balance in the squad right now and the only position we should look to upgrade IMO is second striker.

Even though he is not one of my favourite midfielders, I think Chelsea should be in for him if he'd still be in Madrid come the Deadline Day.

Heard something about Madrid lowering the asking price to €10-12m. Decent amount. Buy Khedira and let van Ginkel go out on loan.

Cesc, Matic, Oscar, Khedira, Willian, Ramires, Obi Mikel. Quality and depth, sounds good to me.

Would even allow Chelsea to go for a long, long run in the FA Cup and Capital One. A potential starting line-up for the Capital One would include Mikel, Ramires and Khedira as the midfield trio, Willian and Salah on the wings and Drogba the CF. Not bad.

Would even allow Chelsea to go for a long, long run in the FA Cup and Capital One. A potential starting line-up for the Capital One would include Mikel, Ramires and Khedira as the midfield trio, Willian and Salah on the wings and Drogba the CF. Not bad.

That team wouldn't get very far.

Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira is keen to join Bayern Munich, sources tell ESPN FC:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1992536/sami-khedira-of-real-madrid-keen-on-bayern-munich-move-sources-say

Yes Guardiola needs a new centreback since Martinez is injured hahaha

It's a false rumor for sure, Khedira must play at Dortmund to get a Bayern transfer...

RT: @dermotmcorrigan: Ancelotti: "Khedira is happy here and he is staying. The matter is resolved & he stays at Real Madrid."

1:02pm - 24 Aug 14 ESPN

Until next season when he will join us on bosman IMO.

I think the loan deal of MVG to Milan depends on whether we can get Khedira this window. If we really let MVG go, we will suddenly be a little thin in the center midfield. Mikel, Matic, Cesc, Ramires and eventual Oscar are the only players left. I think Khedira for £10-15M would be a great addition for this season if we really let MVG go on loan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You