Sami Khedira

RX8

Chelsea are lining up a £35m bid for out-of-favour Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira. #CFC (Express)

hahahah...

no way in hell. he is out of favor, wants out and with rakitic seemingly going to RM, even RM might want to offload him. nothing more than 15-20mil.

also, not the player we need. we have rambo. our first options should be pogba/vidal.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fair to judge him on one game in which he wasn't even close to being 100%

Lmao I know?! Wasn't he actually a very important player under Mourinho and the beginning of Carlo's reign. He was forced in there because Alonso was suspended.. He's just returned from an ACL injury..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Mexican ESPN journalist seems to think we're close to signing Khedira with moves for Kroos to Real Madrid and Di Maria to PSG also on the cards. Anyone know who this guy is exactly, looks like he has over 1 million followers on Twitter?

Khedira is a much better footballer than Ramires. When he's fully fit he's still a very good player. He was shit in the CL final having not played prior in a long time but now that he's starting to regain fitness he's been looking better and totally changed the game for Germany when he came on against Algeria the other day.

I'd say that I wouldn't mind us buying him but since it looks nailed on that Tiago is returning I see no way we'd buy him too. Can see him going to Arse or Liverpool and improving either of them. Arse especially.

He's just as shite.

At least Khedira can make simple passes and isn't a red card risk every fucking match like Ramires is.

A three in midfield of Matic, Cesc, and Khedira doesn't look bad to me.

At least Khedira can make simple passes and isn't a red card risk every fucking match like Ramires is.

A three in midfield of Matic, Cesc, and Khedira doesn't look bad to me.

If he signs then it surely means Cesc will be playing as an AM. A midfield three of Matic, Ramires and Khedira looks far from convincing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You