Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to AS and Marca we signed Tiago. Cant belive we want Khedira when we'll have Matic, Cesc, Tiago and Ramires.

Tiago squad cover, league cup games, late sub. Khedira, IF he joined would be a starter. Would probably spell the end for Mikel

Tiago squad cover, league cup games, late sub. Khedira, IF he joined would be a starter. Would probably spell the end for Mikel

Mourinho said like a month ago that Ramires wont leave and he doesnt want any RM player (in response to the Real-Ramires thing), after saying that, the last thing that will happen is Mou bringing Khedira to be a starter and by that making Ramires completely unnecessary. Cause they are two very similar players.

Mourinho said like a month ago that Ramires wont leave and he doesnt want any RM player (in response to the Real-Ramires thing), after saying that, the last thing that will happen is Mou bringing Khedira to be a starter and by that making Ramires completely unnecessary. Cause they are two very similar players.

Mourinho lies all the time. I think that Khedira will only just have become available now anyway (with the signing of Kroos). Really hope we don't get him as it would be two steps back after the good transfer window so far. Tiago, on a free, would be a much, much better signing.

Mourinho lies all the time. I think that Khedira will only just have become available now anyway (with the signing of Kroos). Really hope we don't get him as it would be two steps back after the good transfer window so far. Tiago, on a free, would be a much, much better signing.

Pogba would be the much much better signing. Khedira is only a little better than Ramires.

Been outstanding in the first half tonight. Be alot of Chelsea fans calling for this signing tomorrow.

I still don't like him.

WC games is not enough to judge for me.

SAF once said that buying players after a good WC is bad business.

Cause players might perform great in a short term tournament, but in week in and week out is a whole another story.

I still don't like him.

WC games is not enough to judge for me.

SAF once said that buying players after a good WC is bad business.

Cause players might perform great in a short term tournament, but in week in and week out is a whole another story.

SAF also passed up James Rodriguez to buy Bebe.

But he is right, to an extent, we've seen such things from Ozil. Have to remember this is a tournament where guys play 6 matches max. That being said, like Martin O'Neil said, clubs already know these players and their capabilities before they're showcased at the World Cup.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You