Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
'I’m not a Spanish player, I did not cost a lot of money and I am one of Mourinho’s disciples. I started the season on the bench or in the stands. Even if I play well, I am the scapegoat and so will not be properly valued.'
If Mourinho wants him, he can get him.

• 6 months later...
Chelsea are lining up a £35m bid for out-of-favour Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira. #CFC (Express)

Hog wash, why would any1 pay 35 mill for that guy?

If you say 15 or maybe pushing it to 20 then maybe. But even then I don't think he will solve our problems.

I rather get Paulinho then him.

But we still need DLP.

• 3 weeks later...

He was injured for more than 6 months, and before the final he played less than 150 minutes.

I don't understand how someone could expect a great performance from him.

And I don't understand how Ancelotti put him in the team in the Champions League Final He played because Ancelotti wanted a more defensive midfield and Illarramendi is the flop of the decade, the kid is really bad. But anyway Khedira can't play this match.

If Madrid don't want him, send him here please. Him and all the other players Madrid don't want. Usually they are superstars underrated in Real Madrid.

Like Sneijder, Robben, Di Maria, Khedira, Coentrão.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You