Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

The question is not can we avoid losing the remaining 5 games, which we can't.

The question is can we score a goal in any of the games.

And WTF is Lampard doing? a front three of Gallagher Kante Sterling.

Edited by bigbluewillie

By law of averages, we should end our losing streak at some point before the end of the season (even under Lampard).

Would be hilarious if we get our first point under Lampard in this fixture.

Ironically Lampard's record with us against Arteta is much better than Tuchel's.

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

The question is not can we avoid losing the remaining 5 games, which we can't.

The question is can we score a goal in any of the games.

And WTF is Lampard doing? a front three of Gallagher Kante Sterling.

Gallagher and Sterling are in my opinion uncle George types when it comes to penetrating a block of defenders - can't do it.
Kante scored a goal against United I think it was once upon a time. He is one of the topmost defending midfielders ever but no use in attack - he makes mistakes the moment he tries.

Ok I’m going for Chelsea not to lose, Arsenals luck has run out, and we are due some, surely Lampard will set up a team to win the game, City pressed Arsenal all over the pitch, do the same and they will crumble, they were lucky at SB

Mendy

RLC, Forfana, Silva, Badie, Chilwell 

Kante.                     Enzo

Felix.              AUBA.            Mudryk 

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

It's a game you have to watch hiding behind the sofa!

It is a game you just don't watch 😄

We spent so much on so many promising players yet there is absolutely no sign of any improvement from any quarters.

#sadtimes_for_cfc_and_cfcfans

Edited by bluephoenix

28 minutes ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

I am Chelsea Fan but i support also Arsenal, Spurs ia also amazing i like all 3 London Clubs!!!! 🙂 
We must watch Martinelli 1 Defender must play 90 Minutes against Him He is dangerous....
And if Arsenal fight for the Premier League i say still it´s a derby and you never know who wins!!!! 🙂 
COME ON MATEO KOVACIC COME ON KANTE COME ON PULISIC COME ON HAVERTZ!!!! 🙂 

You cant call yourself a Chelsea fan if you also support arsenal and think spurs are amazing. That's like saying your a meat eating vegan.

Edited by YorkshireBlue