Wolves 1-0 Chelsea

James

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Feel sorry for our travelling fans -abysmal performance

A 90 minute crying wank

Yes, no respect from the players for the travelling fans who's whole day has gone into this. Pathetic.

May as well have kept Potter on rather than this BS of an interim coach approach.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’ll watch the first leg against Madrid but depending on what happens there I’m done for the season. If these players can’t be bothered then I can’t either. 

We are seriously in danger of being sucked into the relegation fight. Every single one of our remaining opponents can legitimately play us off the park in this form.

Couldn’t even cause a relegation level side a little discomfort, never mind look like actually scoring.

We know what will happen.. 4-0 loss. 

We can't score..they can..it be a kick about for them

'We have an important game against Wolves on Saturday and then we will turn our attention to our Champions League quarter-final in Madrid next week. We are all going to give Frank our full backing as we aim to get the best possible outcome from all our remaining games.'

Just...fuck off. What were these buffoons smoking when they thought this would be the 'best possible outcome'.

morons.

5 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

This is when a overpaid job meets with the Tiktok and IG generation. Should send these guys to some war to get some grip.

Ironic you say this., when the war that's going on is what got us into this shit in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We have SO many players that need to be sold it’s not even funny. I don’t care if we have to give away some of them on free’s or terminate their contracts. 

We just bought a number of those players a few months ago. Were Auba & Sterling meant to be the answers to our attack?!