Wolves 1-0 Chelsea

James

Did anyone really expect anything else? We were much better tactically and in terms of how we played v Liverpool with Bruno but we’ve given this fraud a chance who went away from a back 3 (which this squad is better suited to ATM) and well churned out arguably the worst performance since he was last in charge.

Amateur hour again from the manager & Boehly & co. Genuinely have no faith in this ownership at all. Shame we are stuck with him for another 9 years. Embarrassing. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

I want to hear this at the Bridge against Brighton. We are discussing managers, but the real problem are the players. 3 managers this season and they were shit under all of them.

They are not fit to wear the shirt and its time to let them know.

One thing I am really sick of is seeing Gallagher wear a Chelsea shirt. Can't help but think Frank played him cause he's young, English, and likes to run about. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

The only ones of the Boehly era I’d get rid of are Koulibaly and Auba. The others can all be useful under a real manager. 

But Kepa, Mendy, RLC, Gallagher, Ziyech, Pulisic, and perhaps even Mount and Kai can all go. 

Cucu and Sterling don't have a place either if we want to compete again.

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Cucu and Sterling don't have a place either if we want to compete again.

Under a manager that can actually coach tidy, intricate football where patterns and triangles are played like muscle memory and second nature (like City & Arse do) Sterling can be very useful. He looked great in that system at City. I haven’t totally written him off. If he looks like this next season then get rid.

Cucu I’m now having serious doubts about. But next year we will hopefully never have to see him as a CB or wingback again since Colwill will be back to play in that left side.

This team has great talents that even Guardiola and Klopp would dream of having in their teams, but here they look like shit . Even newcomers like Joao , Enzo and Mydruk  start to loooking like everybody in the team .

Madueke, we even forgot that he is in the team  , why was he taken, to sit out of the team and the summer on loan?

Badiashile ? Solid debut and Good parthership with Thiago and ...... bench .

Cucurella ? Gallagher ?  Both are good for squad rotation in the Cups  and nothing more .

Havertz, if it wasn't  Porto21, he would have left the team a long time ago.

Nonsens on all levels in this club .No policy and no consistency. 

Edited by milka

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Did anyone really expect anything else? We were much better tactically and in terms of how we played v Liverpool with Bruno but we’ve given this fraud a chance who went away from a back 3 (which this squad is better suited to ATM) and well churned out arguably the worst performance since he was last in charge.

Amateur hour again from the manager & Boehly & co. Genuinely have no faith in this ownership at all. Shame we are stuck with him for another 9 years. Embarrassing. 

What strikes me most is how excited people have been about Lampard's return.

I was stunned and incredulous. They don't seem to remember what it was like when he was here and his performance at Everton.

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

What strikes me most is how excited people have been about Lampard's return.

I was stunned and incredulous. They don't seem to remember what it was like when he was here and his performance at Everton.

Because it is blind love. I remember using this example in his first tenure here as well. In 2016 presidential campaign Trump said he can go out and shot somebody on 5th Avenue and that won't hurt him at polls. And it's true. Same here. When you are so biased towards some people they can do no wrong in your eyes. 

Gallagher in the middle and then a front 3 with only one player remotely able to press and defend... this team won't beat anyone.

I'd expect Lampard to do things a bit differently, and slightly tweaking the formation is not fooling me as the free role players remain enjoying free roles... and that's 2 too many players in that role for modern football.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Because it is blind love. I remember using this example in his first tenure here as well. In 2016 presidential campaign Trump said he can go out and shot somebody on 5th Avenue and that won't hurt him at polls. And it's true. Same here. When you are so biased towards some people they can do no wrong in your eyes. 

I was reading the Shed Forum and many users were happy with his return.

It's ok, there isn't much to do in the league, but we're still in the Champions League and we needed another kind of coach.

It was enough to see the eleven today and the change to 4x3x3 that I knew it was going to be a mess.