Wolves 1-0 Chelsea

James

Won't blame Lampard. Or even the useless Gallagher.

The indecisive clowns decided to appoint a scapegoat because they couldn't make up their minds regarding a real managerial appointment.

Only hope now is that we don't get pulled into relegation battle., and we leave something for the new manager to work with.

7 hours ago, lucio said:

Thats including games 2 years ago. Id go with players currently in better form like felix 

Mount literally scored against Madrid last year., but nvm. I see your point.

Edited by Blue Armour

We’ve got so many amazingly talented footballers but are one of the worst coached teams in the league. It’s infuriating. 

And with the current personnel we have we CANNOT play with a back 4. Taking away James’s attacking ability and not having Chilly bombing forward makes us horrendous going forward. 

People going on about 'No manager can fix this team' 

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY EXPEXTING LAMPARD TO FIX IT??

Fucking embarrassing being a Chelsea fan at the moment it really is...

90% of fanbase want Frank in the dugout so they can sing Suuuuper fucking Frankie all match long.

What happened to our ambition???

These inbred fans want a playing legend to coach the team for VIBES!!??

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU CUNTS.

Obvious that Lampard is not a good manager, we got rid of him for a reason, but have to say the players simply are not good enough goal scorers. Every top team has players that score out of no where, our players almost never do and even reasonably clean chances they struggle with. Just have to hope it is a confidence issue.

Sorry, but Kepa, Koulibaly, Cucurella, Gallagher, Havertz, Kovacic and Sterling can all go. I have seen enough of such soft players!!!!

Edited by mkh

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

90% of fanbase want Frank in the dugout so they can sing Suuuuper fucking Frankie all match long.

I dont think he's been brought into fix anything. Just get us over the finish line. We aint beating Madrid if cant score and hopefully they're trying to make the right decision with who comes next rather then it be a rush job.mean they probably aren't and it will just be a bonkers off the wall choice but in theory.. 

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

I told you but nobody want to listen to me...

1 minute ago, HEREIAM said:

If Lampard doesn’t go to 3 at the back he’s a cunt

I don't blame the formation, just the player selection - Gallagher, Havertz, Felix, Sterling and Kovacic is a toothless 5 out of 6. Who is going to score from that lot?