Wolves 1-0 Chelsea

James

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We just bought a number of those players a few months ago. Were Auba & Sterling meant to be the answers to our attack?!

The only ones of the Boehly era I’d get rid of are Koulibaly and Auba. The others can all be useful under a real manager. 

But Kepa, Mendy, RLC, Gallagher, Ziyech, Pulisic, and perhaps even Mount and Kai can all go. 

Just now, lucio said:

Hiring frank lampard before a trip to the bernabeu is basically match fixing 

mate regardless of who’s in charge these players are a joke, sorry excuse of footballers who are stealing a living and throwing the club in the mud with their lack of professionalism and respect. They can all fuck off

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

mate regardless of who’s in charge these players are a joke, sorry excuse of footballers who are stealing a living and throwing the club in the mud with their lack of professionalism and respect. They can all fuck off

That's literally every group of modern footballers at any club during a shit season. You can't sell everyone and replace them with a squad that cares when things get this bad. Maybe if you had 11 Conor Gallaghers...

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

The only ones of the Boehly era I’d get rid of are Koulibaly and Auba. The others can all be useful under a real manager. 

But Kepa, Mendy, RLC, Gallagher, Ziyech, Pulisic, and perhaps even Mount and Kai can all go. 

KK for £95m (counting his salary) at his age (turns 32yo right at spring's end) was a disasterclass buy

£295K PW for FOUR years

insanity

1 minute ago, lucio said:

That's literally every group of modern footballers at any club during a shit season. You can't sell everyone and replace them with a squad that cares when things get this bad. Maybe if you had 11 Conor Gallaghers...

"Give me eleven Gallaghers, and I'll win the Champions League and the premier league"

- said Jose Mourinho. Never.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

KK for £95m (counting his salary) at his age (turns 32yo right at spring's end) was a disasterclass buy

£295K PW for FOUR years

insanity

One of the many players in our team this season who can look like a beast for a few games in a row and then look like David Luiz at his worst on other days. It just doesn’t make sense to me how he can have such extremes in his levels.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

It 'll stay a disaster area for some time, there is no escape.
And we cannot stage "educational" matches now with amateur teams, it's not July. We have to play against premiership teams.
The word "goal" is forgotten of course in Chelsea language.
It is also true that this was going to happen this season no matter what. I 'm still against Potter because he did n't manage to fix a single cog, but this team is not functioning.

We have the most expensively assembled team in the league and are one of the 5 or so worst in terms of the actual football played. 

There are a handful of players who are legitimately amongst the best in the world in their positions when they’re in form and THIS is what the team looks like. It’s truly hard to actually believe what your eyes are seeing.

A team with fully fit Reece James, Ben Chilwell, Enzo, Felix, Kovacic, and now Kante struggles to to beat even poor teams. Even with dreadful, amateur level coaching like we’ve had this season that talent alone should have us in the top 4.