Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea

James

4 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I just threw it here. This clip sums up one of the main issues I've been vocal about for seasons: a lack of leaders/characters. It's sad to watch, thinking about those who were in blue a decade or so ago.

It doesn't look good and most likely isn't behind the scenes, but I feel this clip is reading too much into it.

Plus, they had a big team huddle right before kick off on Saturday 

God knows what they were discussing, though. Maybe they were talking about screwing up just to offload Potter.

EdIt: but yes, miss when we used to have 5 international team captains on the pitch playing for us. Drogba., Terry., Ballack, Essien., Carvalho, Lampard.

Edited by Blue Armour

37 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

we used to have 5 international team captains on the pitch playing for us. Drogba., Terry., Ballack, Essien., Carvalho, Lampard.

Phenomenal. What I'd give for one of those leaders now.

They are not intrigued nor interested in Azpi. 

There lays a problem.

They really look like a bunch of individuals not the team ans im assured that Potter can not turn things around.

In Brighton and Ostersund he didnt have to cope with this problem.

57 minutes ago, guddy69 said:

Fofana (attacker) is going to be brilliant ..I can feel it.

What makes you say that? He did nothing against the bottom side in the PL. What is his level atm? He looked like a Donkey trying to hold up the ball, but maybe potter isn't using him to his strength.

If we don't win this... looking at our remaining fixtures, we could be bang in trouble. 

Imagine fighting for relegation with the squad we have.

I honestly think this group of players would panick and wouldn't know what to do against teams fighting for survival.

Keep losing and we are in a seriously dangerous place.

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we don't win this... looking at our remaining fixtures, we could be bang in trouble. 

Imagine fighting for relegation with the squad we have.

I honestly think this group of players would panick and wouldn't know what to do against teams fighting for survival.

Keep losing and we are in a seriously dangerous place.

Maybe we'll draw..haven't done that in a few games...either way we're dropping points its how we go these days

3 hours ago, Hashishi said:

What makes you say that? He did nothing against the bottom side in the PL. What is his level atm? He looked like a Donkey trying to hold up the ball, but maybe potter isn't using him to his strength.

He is really skillful and full of energy, he had no service against Southampton but a bit of guidance and I think he will be great..

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Maybe we'll draw..haven't done that in a few games...either way we're dropping points its how we go these days

if he picks the right team and we play as well as we did two games ago and we take our chances, we will  beat Spuds.

1 minute ago, guddy69 said:

if he picks the right team and we play as well as we did two games ago and we take our chances, we will  beat Spuds.

Except we have no played well under potter since October our standards have just dropped. 

5 hours ago, Hashishi said:

First of all DDF is young and must  aclimate to PL.

Secondlly, he played as a winger 🤣

I mean why the fuck Potter can not play like a normal coach

4-2-3-1 

Kepa

James Silva Bad Chilly

Enzo kova

Madueke felix mudryk

DDF

And when we attack let Enzo sit deep to be like 3 atb, our defence can be at the centre. Chilly and james overlap, mudryk and madueke cut inside, Ddf target man, felix roams wherever he wants and sees oportunities to make 3 vs 2 and Kova as box to box.

Napoli did this, this evening.

Potter plays Cucu like arteta plays Zinchenko.

Jesus Christ if the players havent learn Potters mega difficult Oxford fluid tactic, get rid of it, and play for the win for the remaining of the season.

9 hours ago, guddy69 said:

But we don't take our chances which is the issue part the reason why we've only won 8 games. I dont think we'll lose..maybe but doubt a win or if we do nice to think it'll be the start or something but so far..we haven't started anything. Even when play fairly okay we still can't win

First of all we are not likely to start giving away goals like eggs to Spurs.
Up front what will be the result if Spurs decide not to park the bus ? Will this work for them ?
So it's another test for out attackers really. Can they produce something this time ?

Edited by cosmicway

Kepa 

Fofana Silva Badiashile 

James Enzo Kovacic Chilwell 

Sterling Havertz Felix 

This should be the lineup if result is priority and to calm down fans. But if we want to continue process and build for the future go again with 4231 and result comes secondary. I'm fine either way. 

30 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Kepa 

Fofana Silva Badiashile 

James Enzo Kovacic Chilwell 

Sterling Havertz Felix 

This should be the lineup if result is priority and to calm down fans. But if we want to continue process and build for the future go again with 4231 and result comes secondary. I'm fine either way. 

What process ?